Reviews for Hair Cut
andaere chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow. This story evoked a very strange emotion in me. It made me smile, because I loved their mutual love and care for each other, but it also made me very, very sad. I love Frodo/Sam during the Quest stories (especially in Mordor), and you write yours so well. This one was very bittersweet, especially the last sentence. I want to knock some sense into Frodo and Sam's heads. xD But really, your write so, so well. Your vocabulary, the emotions you use, gah! I could never even hope to compare. I think I'm in love. ;)

Thanks for posting this!
PenMage62442 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This is a sweet Frodo/Sam moment
Calaquende chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Beautiful and sad. Great job, I loved the POV. For some reason I really liked the expression "Lady-knows-where." Great job! Just lovely. )

~Cala
wordspank chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
bittersweet, but beautiful. i love it. very original.
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
it was very good but *scratches head.* was that supposed to be a slash fan fic? if si i must be as (if not more) stupid than pippin is *sigh* oh well i guess i can live with that
aubrey dorkie on fictionpress.com chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
omg...this is so sad...I'm gonna cry
Ivory-Bride chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Oh my God! That was so sad... and chilling... Ohh... poor little love-struck hobbits. I loved hearing of the thoughts running through their heads, and those last lines were so *shudders* moving...
badstorieswrittenbyme chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Beautiful Sam POV. The last paragraph or so was just...haunting.
foreverjaded chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
"And the two of them returned to their meal, not quite looking at each other, with both their hearts broken for the thousandth time." That was so sweet!

You're a brilliant writer, you really seem to make it believable and get the character's just right...well done and hope you continue writing such great stories!

Kat x
Emiko chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
/sing-song-ing/ Oh, I'm to lazy to actually log in...

THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER! I liked the bit about Frodo's ear and all that. "If this happened, Frodo would do *this,* or Sam would do *that*..." . It was so cute! Sequel! Sequel! You can't just leave innocent Hobbit-hearts broken like that!
Robinson chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
::Sniff::that's so sad! i love the way you write I can feel what you write! Beatifull great job! ::Sniff:: The end is so sad, thier hearts broken for the thousanths time.
shirebound chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Oh, how poignant! What a beautifully written vignette, Teasel. Such a gentle yet powerful vignette.
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Oh, that was absolutely beautiful. Your writing, even your author profile reflects a fiercely intelligent mind that obviously appreciates beautiful things. Thank you so much for that, and especially the ice skating one, because that one was so full of intensity (and with ice skating surprisingly) that I actually leaned into my computer screen when he was about to jump, and I don't think I leaned back until it was over. Again, thank you, these are my favorite kind of fic and very well written; I'll be waiting for any more you write (please do!).
MagicalRachel chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Cute!

Will you be following this up? I could really imagine what you were talking about the whole time!

Rachel x
Marauder chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Oh CUTE! Oh SAD! Sam's response about what Frodo looks like was both funny and tragic.