Reviews for Hair Cut
Inkstain chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
That was gorgeous! Oh, *so* sad. Really, really poignant - I'm going to be looking at Frodo's hair when I watch ROTK now!

'If Sam moved his fingers for another fraction of an instant, then that eartip would be beneath them, smooth as a rose petal and just as fragile.' - I thought this was wonderful, not just a description of Frodo's skin, but also a telling description of his state as well; after the turmoil his soul has been put through his body is barely holding it together.

This, too, was so gorgeous: '...scarcely able to believe that at last, here, in this dark place where all good things seemed dead, he was feeling the touch he had dreamed of for so long.' *cries* I can picture it so well!

Bloody hell, this was truly beautiful. Are you planning to do any more? Please do!
azurepoet chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
::bow, grovel:: Thank you thank you thank you thank you for writing this lovely tale!You remained true to the characters and yet added a line layer of tenderness only hinted at in the books. I thought it was positivly adorable, and I thank you again. ::worship worship::
Skyra chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
This was so sweet and sad, I didn't want it to be finished. My favorite line - "If Sam moved his fingers for another fraction of an instant, then that eartip would be beneath them, smooth as a rose petal and just as fragile." I love this, and it's going on my favorites!
Caity Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
This is a welcome refresher from most slashy stuff, which has a tendency to be overwrought. Although I'm fairly indifferent about the whole Sam/Frodo deal, this is tasteful and well-written as well. A touching little story :)
Aidrienne Levine chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Aww! So cute...but sad. Maybe you could write another chapter, precious? Another...happy chapter? *sniff sniff* It'd be so nice!
SewSewDef chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Gah...angst! This is very, very sweet, and written so beautifully. I could totally see them thinking that, then foolish Sam backing out. "oh, the Elves do say the Lady Arwen is beautiful, and they sing their songs of Luthien the fair, but all the songs would speak only of you, sir, if I had the singing of them. For there's naught fairer in this world, no, nor beyond it neither, than Frodo Baggins with his hair hanging down in his face after six days on a hard road through marsh and over mountain. " That was sooooo beautiful. This is a really great fic, will you continue? Maybe fast-forward to after the Ring is destroyed, and Frodo's all recouperated, so it can be less angsty perhaps? Hmm? Keep up the good work!
A Elbereth chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Awwwww! Oh! That was so cute! Personally, I find it very nice whenever Frodo's curls are close to his eyes. Looks so good..mmmmm... So I definitely ejoyed imagining Frodo with extra long curls in his face. I love this!

A! E
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Hmm. I usually really dislike Frodo/Sam slashiness... but I dunno... this one's pretty adorable.

Hmm. Guess I'll have to go against my usual character and say... I like!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2