Reviews for Where Our Choices Lead
Lilykees chapter 8 . 7/5
Hopefully Harry is able to save Ginny and they end up bond to each other
Otaku of Anime chapter 8 . 6/22
Wow. Didn't expect you to have the end of the chapter be that story. It was great though. I am eagerly awaiting the next update, so best of luck in all your writing endeavors
scrappy8 chapter 8 . 6/22
great chapter
Good story so far. Edward is a bit deus-ex-machina for me, his inclusion allowing everyone to 'solve' the questions that were, essentially, the plot of the whole book way early, but, at least for now, you still seem to be holding a semblance of plot. I'll definitely keep reading.

However, pet peeve of mine: none of those teachers would call any of the children 'Mrs.' That is a title for a married woman. Or, at the very least, among a less educated or less formal usage, a woman well beyond the age of majority. At 12, they would still be 'Miss'. Beyond the age of majority and still single it would be 'Ms.' There are some very informal reasons where Miss and Ms. might be swapped, but these professors are not that informal. Not even Edward.
Otaku of Anime chapter 7 . 3/31
Amazing as always. Looking forward to the next update for this story. Best of luck in all your writing endeavors
nesciamema chapter 7 . 3/30
Very interesting that no one's noticed Ginny's change other than attributing it to Percy.
scrappy8 chapter 7 . 3/30
thanatos's-shadow chapter 6 . 3/11
Is this story OC-centric? Because it seems to be so far.
DoctorWhoXX chapter 6 . 3/1
I have a semi theory about Draco. Judging from his interaction with the Sorting Hat, and the mystery of Edward's real parentage on his mother's side, I think that Draco might be his son.
nesciamema chapter 6 . 2/15
Fingers crossed Harry or Edward find the diary before it gets too bad.
scrappy8 chapter 6 . 2/15
nesciamema chapter 5 . 1/11
Can't wait to see how Edward makes his debut into politics.
scrappy8 chapter 5 . 1/11
triggbc chapter 5 . 1/11
Good chapter. As for the summary, it was a while so I don't really remember the summary and maybe I'm wrong but it looks like now the story is about Edward. I just curious what will be Harry and Ginny's role? When we will see Ginny?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
I'm curious, what kind of Wand does Edward use?