Reviews for Where Our Choices Lead
Otaku of Anime chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
Loved the chapter and I can’t wait to read more. Until then, best of luck in all your writing endeavors
Lilykees chapter 9 . 12/24/2017
I hope Harry and Ginny not only get together very soon but perminently stay together. Are Harry and Ginny goning to bond? I'm glad Edward is on the side of the light. I look forward to following this story.
scrappy8 chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
Lilykees chapter 8 . 7/5/2017
Hopefully Harry is able to save Ginny and they end up bond to each other
Otaku of Anime chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Wow. Didn't expect you to have the end of the chapter be that story. It was great though. I am eagerly awaiting the next update, so best of luck in all your writing endeavors
scrappy8 chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Good story so far. Edward is a bit deus-ex-machina for me, his inclusion allowing everyone to 'solve' the questions that were, essentially, the plot of the whole book way early, but, at least for now, you still seem to be holding a semblance of plot. I'll definitely keep reading.

However, pet peeve of mine: none of those teachers would call any of the children 'Mrs.' That is a title for a married woman. Or, at the very least, among a less educated or less formal usage, a woman well beyond the age of majority. At 12, they would still be 'Miss'. Beyond the age of majority and still single it would be 'Ms.' There are some very informal reasons where Miss and Ms. might be swapped, but these professors are not that informal. Not even Edward.
Otaku of Anime chapter 7 . 3/31/2017
Amazing as always. Looking forward to the next update for this story. Best of luck in all your writing endeavors
nesciamema chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
Very interesting that no one's noticed Ginny's change other than attributing it to Percy.
scrappy8 chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
thanatos's-shadow chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
Is this story OC-centric? Because it seems to be so far.
DoctorWhoXX chapter 6 . 3/1/2017
I have a semi theory about Draco. Judging from his interaction with the Sorting Hat, and the mystery of Edward's real parentage on his mother's side, I think that Draco might be his son.
nesciamema chapter 6 . 2/15/2017
Fingers crossed Harry or Edward find the diary before it gets too bad.
scrappy8 chapter 6 . 2/15/2017
nesciamema chapter 5 . 1/11/2017
Can't wait to see how Edward makes his debut into politics.