Reviews for Think Twice
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 8 . 1/22
Wow! This was soooooooooooooo Amazing. I LOVE that Hermione becomes an excellent Quidditch player and is a Slytherin and grows from a precocious child into a strong woman and-there's just so much to love. I felt her frustration of not getting a fair chance to play and also her sadness at Harry's and Ron's behaviour. The fluffy ending, including Viktor's hilarious kiss, is perfection. :)
evenasifall chapter 8 . 1/3
My heart!

This is soooooo sweet, I love how protective Marcus was during the first few years, and how bad he was at relationships lol. I wish there was more action in Hermione's seventh year, but then again this might be for the best. (like, notot being tortured/cut up by an unstable Bellatrix)

And yay for Slytherin!Hermione. Always a delight to read
cocoartist chapter 8 . 12/4/2017
this was a very sweet story
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
very sweet!
jak3811 chapter 8 . 11/7/2017
I am trying to read all your works, i was surprised at how much i love this pairing. Great story.
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
love it!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
Really enjoyed this story!
DaronwyK chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
This is the sweetest story! Well written & just a fantastic concept!
Victoria Taylor chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
Loved this story. It is one of my favorite Hermione and Marcus fan fics.
reys.of.sunshine16 chapter 8 . 8/11/2017
I absolutely loved this fic! Probably one of my favorite Hermione fics that I've read. Also, I quite enjoyed having Flint as her love interest- it was rather unique and gave him more character depth. Thanks for writing this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
Lovely chapter! Thanks for the wonderful fic! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
Hmmm, Remus and Fred both survive here. Does Tonks? Great chapter as always!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
Amazing job with the chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Well. That was cruel of Ron - Harry was lashing out, so I can understand that even if I don't condone it, but Ron was cruel and wrong. Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
Oh, Marcus is definitely falling in love with Hermione...awesome chapter! :)