Reviews for Think Twice
DaronwyK chapter 8 . 9/18
This is the sweetest story! Well written & just a fantastic concept!
Victoria Taylor chapter 8 . 9/11
Loved this story. It is one of my favorite Hermione and Marcus fan fics.
reys.of.sunshine16 chapter 8 . 8/11
I absolutely loved this fic! Probably one of my favorite Hermione fics that I've read. Also, I quite enjoyed having Flint as her love interest- it was rather unique and gave him more character depth. Thanks for writing this story!
Lovely chapter! Thanks for the wonderful fic! :)
Hmmm, Remus and Fred both survive here. Does Tonks? Great chapter as always!
Amazing job with the chapter!
Well. That was cruel of Ron - Harry was lashing out, so I can understand that even if I don't condone it, but Ron was cruel and wrong. Wonderful chapter! :)
Oh, Marcus is definitely falling in love with Hermione...awesome chapter! :)
Marcus has a crush on Hermione - I'm pretty sure he's falling in love with her. Awesome chapter!
Marcus is a really interesting character - he's already starting to look past blood status when it comes to Hermione. How did the Chamber incident play out here?
Ooh, this is super interesting! I've never seen a fic where Hermione enjoyed flying, and I'm impressed with the way you've depicted both Hermione and Marcus Flint. :)
Copykat112 chapter 8 . 7/9
This is my first hermione/Marcus story. Annnnd now it's my new otp. Thanks for that
hkelley1992 chapter 8 . 7/6
this is the second story of yours i have read today. and its another fantastic, well written story. keep up all the good work
They are so adorable *grin* thanks!
16KnightOwls chapter 8 . 6/8
Such a great story! I think I just became a Hermione/Marcus addict. Thanks so much for sharing your work!