Reviews for There Are Such Things As Second Chances
supesfan18 chapter 11 . 8/23
Great story so far can't wait for more
Chuckfanster chapter 11 . 8/17
I'm enjoying your story and am looking forward to the next chapter. A suggestion- add a little more humor to your tale. It's been very serious so far. Also it would be fun to get the Buy More involved. Thanks for writing.
j.santacruz98 chapter 11 . 8/14
Great story so far and I hope we will be able top enjoy many more chapter of your amazing tale. I hope to read more updates soon.
stars90 chapter 11 . 8/13
Excellent work, as usual. It really was nice to see Graham get hit back after all the stuff he pulled, and Beckman's reaction was promising. Keep it up!
Deathzbreath chapter 11 . 8/13
Nice update man happy to see Graham get what he had coming!
wilf21 chapter 11 . 8/13
A really good chapter, thank you. I liked how Graham was taken down and Beckman's new operating instructions seem to allow for a better life for both Chuck and Sarah
baldcoder chapter 11 . 8/13
Great chapter. It is great to see Graham get his.
Aryan229 chapter 11 . 8/13
Awesome. Finally they got this bastard.
phnxgrl chapter 11 . 8/12
I loved how Sarah's plan to take down Graham and install General Beckman as being solely in charge worked. Please continue.
sevenrez chapter 11 . 8/12
Love the direction of the story! I also love your idea of altering between both stories. I enjoy both! Thank you!
atcDave chapter 11 . 8/12
Very fun take-down of Graham. It would be interesting if Beckman ever caught wind of Sarah's orchestration of it...
Star Iron chapter 11 . 8/12
I would actually like to see Fulcrum's reaction to these investigations. Beckman was kind of a softy in the later seasons so I can see her reacting strongly to the knowledge that not everyone was as devoted to the job as she herself was. Fulcrum on the other hand HAS to be scrambling now. Like you mentioned in your story, the status quo has been consistent for decades now, insider knowledge and workings that Fulcrum abused the crap out of. Flipping over the board and chucking in new rules, positions and players has to have them crapping bricks now and likely working with those who liked the way things were to find and teach the leak a lesson.
webdepp chapter 10 . 7/29
Just realized that TASTASC and "vs Semper Fi" come from the same author.
Nice work!
I love "tough Chuck", I think he is heavily underutilized as an major asskicker in his own way in much o the fanfiction.

Anyway, please do go on.
Mojo01 chapter 10 . 7/18
Nice action, well written dialog, both internal and external. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to MUCH more!

Johnny/Mojo01
Plasticman402 chapter 10 . 7/18
I am really enjoying this story. It is a new concept we haven't seen keep up the good work looking forward to more updates.