Reviews for There Are Such Things As Second Chances
Crazzywally chapter 14 . 5/21
Full of action chapter, wish there was more to read
sharpce chapter 14 . 2/22
Just finished reading the story so far and PLEASE update soon! It's a good one with a new perspective.
supesfan18 chapter 14 . 1/6
Just caught up on this story. Great job. Can't wait for matter how long they take to come out.
ChuckAddiction chapter 14 . 1/1
I am really enjoying this well written story. Many thanks for your hard work.
bahall1964 chapter 14 . 12/22/2017
I really am enjoying this story. I love the idea of Sarah getting a second chance and putting it to good use. I like how she's making Chuck more confident and able to protect himself. Chuck taking down Bryce was fantastic. Sarah working around Graham and Beckman to help and get together with Chuck sooner along with protecting him.I am looking forward to seeing the updates for this story and your other stories.
baldcoder chapter 14 . 12/16/2017
I like Chuck taking down Bryce! Good stuff. Thanks for sharing!
wilf21 chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
Thank you for updating. I really enjoyed this new chapter and look forward to more soon as I do very much like your story.
guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
chapter 14
it's great to have a new chapter on this amazing story. thanks
sevenrez chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
Finally the hook up! It's great that the team is meshing will together! Thank you!
j.santacruz98 chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
great story you have written and I like the way Sarah and Chuck finally get together before the Bryce debacel in canon. Plus it is so nice to see Chuck kick Bryce on his ass. Please continue your writting I am really enjoying your writting and the way Sarah is more in tune with her emotions than previously.
Spawn Hades chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen with Bryce and then what'll happen the next time he appears.
Chuck protecting Carina was a nice touch.
Chuckster2016 chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
nice to have you back :) loved how you make them deal with Bryce, I love the confident Chuck even if this will save us from one of the best lines of the show "I'm grateful that Bryce Larkin is dead and is not currently in my room making you with my new girlfriend" :D
stars90 chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Fantastic start to the meeting with Bryce, really glad you decided to have Chuck disarm him
atcDave chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Hey great to see another chapter! And it was fun having Bryce put in his place.
Deathzbreath chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Nice update! Really like how Chuck handled Bryce this time!