Reviews for The Rings
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
I'm so sad for everyone.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
airunee chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
This was absolutely the BOMB! That was a fantastic telling of a Gladiator Tsuna I love the idea of Tsuna gaining his elements through sheer strength instead of somehow being planned by Reborn. It makes the KHR verse much more realistic and dark coz hello? it's the mafia? Why the hell are there gags and stuff when there should be gore and fighting? Don't even get me started on how the Varia were supposedly an ASSASSINATION squad and LOST to a bunch of teenagers not even out of middle school. But anyway, I'm curious to know if Nana knows where Tsuna is and where the hell is Iemitsu. Also where Byakuran and Dino at? I would love for a mini sequel or prequel but this is amazing as it is
airunee chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
Still at Lambo's part and I just want to point out that Tsuna is canonically 9 years older than Lambo so he should be 19 when Lambo is 10. But if you're having them be 7 years apart instead, I find it really heartbreaking to realize that Lambo had been in the Rings for five years whereas Tsuna 3 years D:
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
How interesting!
Dman4869 chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
Ty for ur hard work! Figures that hibari was ownerless.
Lunary chapter 1 . 3/24/2020
Well written.
Very emotional and harsh sometimes but the truth.
The will to fight, the need to survive and the possibility to do so.

You marked it as complete but maybe one day you will get back to it and write a sequel.
Write / type out what has happened, what transpired and so on.

Looking forward to that time.

Regards,
Lunary
RavenCarver chapter 1 . 2/15/2020
Oh nooooo now I'm going to be agonizing for days over what Skull would look like in the coliseum and how Verde would choose to fight and exactly how freakin' badass Fon would be in a world where society allows him to have the advantage as a straight-up martial artist rather than Reborn the Hitman!

Gaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Also, I love this idea. Seriously, this world needs more badass Tsuna who matches Hibari the Demon from the get-go, in a fight which leaves no doubts of who stands where.

All my love!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
#cackles# XD
ApoptoxinWorshipper chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Of course Hibari fights voluntarily. How could it be any other way?
cielo-bambino chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
hi yes i LOVE this?
Lady Hallen chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Wow. I just saw a fanfic so beautiful I cried.

Thanks for sharing this, Imma just gonna go re-read it again...
Jewel Becky chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
Just one comment; Tsuna would been 19 to Lambo's 10.
Cielo-Notte chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
I HAVE NO WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THIS OR YOU ARE. Please write I sequel? I slot felt like crying when I realised that I'd finished it
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
This was great! I really enjoyed reading this one ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I love this! No idea, but somehow your descriptions made me cry! Seriously, this is a really good one-shot. I enjoy stories where Tsuna and Xanxus harmonize. Great job!