Reviews for Holding Hands
Sabaku no Ghee chapter 1 . 1/28
Are you kidding me by saying this 'first'? You did a great job here, not only the plot, but also the emotions and how they treated each other. I like how Zoro includes a little touch of gentleness, how Robin teased him for being lost so easily, although I don't think these two would end up as lovers. But somehow I can portrayed that. And, your vocabulary, your choice of words, I enjoy reading every single phrase, because usually I just skipped and get the main idea, but yours is different. Thanks for bringing the fluff and romantic mood into their sexual activity, and I looove how both of them just stay silent. It makes that scene more contemplative.
Long review short, I LOVE YOU. Keep on writing!
Silentshit chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Aww! This is cute! And on character! I want more zorobin! Hahha
Pucklberry chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I think you did good!
Can't believe it's your first, i like it a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
ahhh this was amazing i truly needed a one zorobin story it's been so long
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I think you did a job for your first lemon! :) The story was very sweet with a dash of hilarity. ;)

I'm in need for some ZoRobin fluff and love! There hasn't been anything fics for them lately. :( Oh, by the way, I did spot a lot mistakes throughout the fic! Just so you know.

You said that you have a different version up on AO3? I'll go read it now, too! :D