Reviews for Harry Potter and The Power He Knows Not
Kalladin1989 chapter 29 . 7/15
This is a great story. Can't wait cir next chapter. They will find the rat.

I want this sock to be blue with golden snitches for dobby please Lol
kaitenglory chapter 29 . 7/3
So, exactly how many socks does Dobby have now?
Xavras chapter 29 . 7/2
interesting take
left poor Gabrielle hanging still
and apparently there is still this writers block thing
KalthosNamikaze chapter 5 . 6/25
Means draco won't inherit the black lordship and dobby have some of dumbledores socks lol brilliant snippets tho quick to the point and I look forward to reading more
Hectoth chapter 1 . 5/22
I got 7 chapters in and found myself annoyed, you keep taking entire scenes from the books and using them as your own. that's not original at all. I understand you want to stay as close as possible to the books storyline but quoting entire scenes from them is not the way to do that.
Starman800 chapter 29 . 5/22
Need updates.. PLease...
Dragonsdeath66 chapter 29 . 5/19
Love the story. So excited to read the next chapter...a sock for Dobby
nina0116 chapter 29 . 5/13
I feel sorry for Susan. To have to go out on a date the day after the anavursary of her parents death must be hard. I suspect they'll find almost nothing in Riddle's house. I can't see Tom (I refuse to call him by his chosen name) leaving anything for Harry and company to find. Also I think it is going to take Gabrielle kissing Harry for him to realize how she feels for him. After all we can see Harry is quite clueless. Looking forward to the next chapter.
loot chapter 6 . 4/16
If I wanted to read the harry potter books I would pick them up and read them. You quoting, while sourced pages of text is basically saying you can't write your own story. I'm ashamed you chose to do this. Easy does not equal right
Warpwind chapter 10 . 4/6
scenes at bank and burrow are blatantly stupid. as in they are too blunt in depicting negative traits.
Warpwind chapter 8 . 4/6
'misconceptions'... yeah, if not for being able to crossbreed, veela would be exterminated. inheritable, instinctive and high level brainwashing is no joke. it's basically imperio with shorter duration.
CarolWim chapter 1 . 4/2
What the fock! Does this mean something? Maybe next time your chapter can be reduced to a word, or maybe a letter?
Leggo16 chapter 29 . 3/23
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy... update?
BillBrink chapter 27 . 3/22
Okay, you have to add my name to the long list of the many admirers who are begging you to PLEASE continue this story. You have just cranked it up 30 degrees to where it is getting hot.
BillBrink chapter 9 . 3/22
Loved the disclaimer concerning Draco (and some have him shipped with Hermione!)