Reviews for Harry Potter and The Power He Knows Not
Mister Pretentious chapter 6 . 9/13
Sorry but this is where I jump ship. Way too much of "your" story is directly taken from the actual Harry Potter books. I'm shocked this hasn't been taken down by the moderators.
Mister Pretentious chapter 3 . 9/13
I like this story so far, but I think you need to remove the section that introduces Sirius. I agree that it is definitely one of Rowling's best scenes. That's also why you need to remove it. Additionally that section you took from PoA takes nearly half of this chapter. All you would need to do is rewrite the last paragraph you actually wrote so it can end with a bit of a cliffhanger, and then cut the rest.
SoulofMusic22 chapter 16 . 9/9
In your author note, it sounds like your concerned about the declaration of love, but don't be! When you put in context that Harry is very starved of love he would probably have said it first of needed because he doesn't want to lose it. This is a beautiful storey by the way.
Currahee506 chapter 29 . 8/23
upate
Raymondjay41 chapter 29 . 8/12
Please finish the story, really good plots
jynx chapter 1 . 7/29
I think you should have finished the story before you started the rewrite
Ethan76 chapter 1 . 7/25
It started out okay, but than everything just fell into his lap. Too much happened (In my opinion) without Harry having to discover it. Like Sirius just was exonerated by Fudge, the head of the courts (Dumbles) doesn't even attempt to call DMLE... Like a normal human would when a criminal steps into your office. The Dursleys are being yelled at by Dumbles after discovering his abuse, yet not put in court. IDK, Its not what happened it's how it happened. Sorry
Kalladin1989 chapter 29 . 7/15
This is a great story. Can't wait cir next chapter. They will find the rat.

I want this sock to be blue with golden snitches for dobby please Lol
kaitenglory chapter 29 . 7/3
So, exactly how many socks does Dobby have now?
Xavras chapter 29 . 7/2
interesting take
left poor Gabrielle hanging still
and apparently there is still this writers block thing
KalthosNamikaze chapter 5 . 6/25
Means draco won't inherit the black lordship and dobby have some of dumbledores socks lol brilliant snippets tho quick to the point and I look forward to reading more
Hectoth chapter 1 . 5/22
I got 7 chapters in and found myself annoyed, you keep taking entire scenes from the books and using them as your own. that's not original at all. I understand you want to stay as close as possible to the books storyline but quoting entire scenes from them is not the way to do that.
Starman800 chapter 29 . 5/22
Need updates.. PLease...
Dragonsdeath66 chapter 29 . 5/19
Love the story. So excited to read the next chapter...a sock for Dobby
nina0116 chapter 29 . 5/13
I feel sorry for Susan. To have to go out on a date the day after the anavursary of her parents death must be hard. I suspect they'll find almost nothing in Riddle's house. I can't see Tom (I refuse to call him by his chosen name) leaving anything for Harry and company to find. Also I think it is going to take Gabrielle kissing Harry for him to realize how she feels for him. After all we can see Harry is quite clueless. Looking forward to the next chapter.