Reviews for Life Will Go On
scrocketgrl06 chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
omg omg you have to go on! i love this! do you have an email or a sn? we could chat sometime! this is really great and suspensefull! thanks!

jordan
I Love FTP chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
It was a great story. Keep writing.I can't wait to find out what happens next
Jordan chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I loved it! I love the show and I hope you write more soon, is it possible that you can tell us when you write more on the For The People message boards, jic you don't know they are at . I hope you write more because I'd love to read them!
Alexa chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
Hey! I can't wait to find out what happens to Zack. It's gonna be such a shock for Camille when she finds out Zack went to school. She should be happy but wait. the school's on fire and the rescuer lost him. OMG!
SR1918 chapter 2 . 3/2/2003
It's great to see a For The People fan fic. I loved the show and was totally disappointed when it was canceled after just one season.

Looks like you are building towards a rather complex plot. Very interesting beginning. The Camille and Zach interaction is very true to canon. But Claudia, OTOH, seems OOC mostly because she seems unaffected by being kidnapped in the series finale. That should bring about a change in her attitude.
Alexa chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
That was so good! I can't wait to find out what happens next to Claudia. Or find out whats goin on with Camille and Zack. Thanks for updating! Lookin forwards to the next chapter.
Alexa chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Plz add more. This is the only For the People fic. I luv the show. Especially Camille. Plz add more. Plz. Its so good. I luv this fic. Do u no anywhere with For the PPl fics? Plz finsih. I'm begging u. Its so good.
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
GREAT STORY! Can you add more?
Wonder chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Did Erica really die on the show? I haven't been watching it latley.

Great story, can't wait to read more. Glad that "For the People" finally have an section for fan ficition.
Alexa chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Can't wait for the rest. Maybe you should let Camille start having problems at work. Just a suggestion. I liked your story.