Reviews for Sapphire
Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Is the servant girl crying? o.O

Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
I see. That's what happened. The servant girl was taken from her own home and will. Let's see what happens next.

Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Wh-! What happened? How did the servant girl get there? Exactly where is she from? o.O

Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Why does Seth want a male servant? o.O I'm glad the man who brought Seth a servant IS a female! .

SxS Always Together Forever~!~
Snow Mouse chapter 13 . 12/10/2005
thats sad and happy at the same time... CANT BELIEVE SHE DIED!
Mrs.Samantha Kaiba chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
i liked this story cause U can tell by my name i think Seto Kaiba is down right SEXY!so u right anything about Seto being soft & gentle and then acting all moody & mysterious he is my dream man he is FINE! sorry to go into that just expressing my feelings so keep doing yo thang type till'yo fingers hurt
Lady YuGiOh chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
I love the name! Sapphires are my favorite jems!

Well I haven't read it all, but I will, and I'll be sure to review!

Lady YuGiOh ~_~
anyam chapter 13 . 8/30/2003
Lepluge-

Very Good Person-I-Know.

C ya

-Afluge
lynx wings chapter 13 . 7/28/2003
Good story, short though. Very enjoyable, with a sort of kewlish ending. (that's a good thing, trust me)
dark-moon-possesor chapter 13 . 5/31/2003
*sniff* THAT's SO SAD!

But good story _
The Leaky Pen chapter 13 . 5/17/2003
It's great! I love it! Thanks for using my idea! _ Not exactly of course *laughs* If you used my idea exactly it wouldn't be original (durf) But I love it! Please write a sequel in the er.. 'present' times...

PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL _
ACCOUNT ABANDONED chapter 13 . 5/14/2003
WAH! *sniffle sniffle tear tear* I'm okay...MUCH SADNESS-NESS! I'M GOING OFF TO CRY SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE! WHERE'S BUNNY?
tari-chan chapter 13 . 5/14/2003
Cool ending. A typical anime ending. Sapphire is my most favorite story ever. Plz write another.
Celina Tamwood chapter 12 . 5/13/2003
YEYY! *cheers loudly* WO! YEAH! I wasn't expecting such an abrupt ending, but it was good! YEY! THe romance was nice and YES SETH WAS IN CHARACTER! HA HA HA HA HA HA! GO KILL SETH! GO REVENGE! Revenge is always good! Tell me if you write a sequel! I'll be there! Keep writing!
ACCOUNT ABANDONED chapter 11 . 5/11/2003
WAAHAAHAHA! *sniffle sniffle* SO SAD!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »