Reviews for Equal and Opposite
AkaiEclipse chapter 6 . 9/17
I really like this, because the genderflip not only feels natural, but also significant (the characters are actually acting _differently_ because of their gender, right from the beginning! And Daisy actually feels like a girl, and so on!). I've been waiting so long for a properly done genderflipped HP fic!
On the other hand, I must point out that Lightning on the Wave's Sacrifices Arc (Saving Connor and its sequels) do go through the full seven years, though the canon divergence is significant in the first book and massive by the end. It's also an amazing read if you don't mind slash (it's HPDM, but that doesn't really get going until 4th year or so).
God that was shyte. Why don't you just get an electronic copy of the book, and do a simple cut and paste?

Oh wait... you did. Never mind.
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 6 . 8/5
Interesting:)
Queenyyy chapter 1 . 8/3
Hey man ... I dont know if this was your intention, but I just wanted to say that I love your story, but i also wanted to say that this eally showed to me how male-oreintated harry potters characters are. Having such an abundance of female characters suddenly shows the giant gaping lack of them in the canon story.

Even if this wasnt your intention ... Thank you.
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 7/14
Wow, so the three do become friends, even in different houses, that I do like seeing.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 7/13
Very nice, so very nice indeed. Love what Serafima did in giving that sort of detention. :)
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 7/13
Well, so very different when the characters are mostly girls, though the feel is very right here.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 7/13
Wow, this is the really good how you have changed things, even the feel is a bit less aggressive on the surface.
booklover013 chapter 6 . 7/13
Two updates in one day, you spoil us (‿)
Still loving the story.
Axel Treehorn chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Thanks for answering my question. I haven't actually heard of the Bechel test before in my life (and I'm like a second-year high school student), so I had to ask what it was. But I'm surprised that this story passed the test and was the first one to pass it.

On that topic, I'm not surprised that "There aren't many girls in Harry Potter" since I've seen people said that stuff before, but I have a feeling that someone would think that you're writing this story because you think "OMFG! HARRY POTTER IS SOOO SEXIST! IT DOESNT HAVE ANY GIRLS!". Or at least, something like that.

But I can't wait to see the next chapter! :)
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Snape is not a girl. Snape is a woman. The rest are all girls because they're still kids, but Snape is an adult.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Brilliant chapter! I await the next eagerly :)
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
it was a great story. but your going to have to posts more you going to do all the books? it would be awesome if you did. also when do you think you will update again?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
please update asap because I will EXPLODE if you dont! please update like tomorrow. your planing on doing all eight books right? if your not I'm not gonna be to happy with you lol.
Axel Treehorn chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Wow, for the first time, I'm actually seeing someone genderbending the other characters besides Harry.

But I have a question; what is the Bechdel test? Is that a thing that fanfic writers do to get their stories published or something? I mean, I don't know how FF.N works, so you might wanna explain.

But on the other hand, keep going.