Reviews for Equal and Opposite
bookivore chapter 4 . 1/21
I know there are many stories that write Slytherins as real Slytherins - but mostly in two ways 1. evil cunning sneaky plans or 2. very sweet and light cunning sneaky plans. I am enjoying the relentless everyday sneakiness going on in this story.
I really love this idea. And loving the story so far as well. Hope you continue this

Been wondering what is Lady Voldemort's real full name? You've given us the name Amy but what's the rest? Does it still do the I am Lady Voldemort anagram thing? If it does best I can come up with is Amy Malvoto Riddle..Which only changes a few letters in the middle name..Not sure why I puzzled over this for a bit..Ah well

Really enjoying this story. You are doing (in my opinion) a really good job with this. Love how the story is still the same but really feels different. Was surprised at some of the different Houses for the characters. But you seem to be making it work. Anyway keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to reading more of this. Hope you continue this soon
Interesting
AkaiEclipse chapter 6 . 9/17/2017
I really like this, because the genderflip not only feels natural, but also significant (the characters are actually acting _differently_ because of their gender, right from the beginning! And Daisy actually feels like a girl, and so on!). I've been waiting so long for a properly done genderflipped HP fic!
On the other hand, I must point out that Lightning on the Wave's Sacrifices Arc (Saving Connor and its sequels) do go through the full seven years, though the canon divergence is significant in the first book and massive by the end. It's also an amazing read if you don't mind slash (it's HPDM, but that doesn't really get going until 4th year or so).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
God that was shyte. Why don't you just get an electronic copy of the book, and do a simple cut and paste?

Oh wait... you did. Never mind.
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 6 . 8/5/2017
Interesting:)
Queenyyy chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Hey man ... I dont know if this was your intention, but I just wanted to say that I love your story, but i also wanted to say that this eally showed to me how male-oreintated harry potters characters are. Having such an abundance of female characters suddenly shows the giant gaping lack of them in the canon story.

Even if this wasnt your intention ... Thank you.
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
Wow, so the three do become friends, even in different houses, that I do like seeing.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 7/13/2017
Very nice, so very nice indeed. Love what Serafima did in giving that sort of detention. :)
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Well, so very different when the characters are mostly girls, though the feel is very right here.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Wow, this is the really good how you have changed things, even the feel is a bit less aggressive on the surface.
booklover013 chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
Two updates in one day, you spoil us (‿)
Still loving the story.
Axel Treehorn chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Thanks for answering my question. I haven't actually heard of the Bechel test before in my life (and I'm like a second-year high school student), so I had to ask what it was. But I'm surprised that this story passed the test and was the first one to pass it.

On that topic, I'm not surprised that "There aren't many girls in Harry Potter" since I've seen people said that stuff before, but I have a feeling that someone would think that you're writing this story because you think "OMFG! HARRY POTTER IS SOOO SEXIST! IT DOESNT HAVE ANY GIRLS!". Or at least, something like that.

But I can't wait to see the next chapter! :)
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Snape is not a girl. Snape is a woman. The rest are all girls because they're still kids, but Snape is an adult.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Brilliant chapter! I await the next eagerly :)