Reviews for Equal and Opposite
Axel Treehorn chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Thanks for answering my question. I haven't actually heard of the Bechel test before in my life (and I'm like a second-year high school student), so I had to ask what it was. But I'm surprised that this story passed the test and was the first one to pass it.

On that topic, I'm not surprised that "There aren't many girls in Harry Potter" since I've seen people said that stuff before, but I have a feeling that someone would think that you're writing this story because you think "OMFG! HARRY POTTER IS SOOO SEXIST! IT DOESNT HAVE ANY GIRLS!". Or at least, something like that.

But I can't wait to see the next chapter! :)
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Snape is not a girl. Snape is a woman. The rest are all girls because they're still kids, but Snape is an adult.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Brilliant chapter! I await the next eagerly :)
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
it was a great story. but your going to have to posts more you going to do all the books? it would be awesome if you did. also when do you think you will update again?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
please update asap because I will EXPLODE if you dont! please update like tomorrow. your planing on doing all eight books right? if your not I'm not gonna be to happy with you lol.
Axel Treehorn chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Wow, for the first time, I'm actually seeing someone genderbending the other characters besides Harry.

But I have a question; what is the Bechdel test? Is that a thing that fanfic writers do to get their stories published or something? I mean, I don't know how FF.N works, so you might wanna explain.

But on the other hand, keep going.
ProudlyANoob chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
This is good. But I don't get why woman Malfoy is in Gryfindor
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
I'm shocked this doesn't have more attention; it's easily the best genderbend fic I've ever read! I can't wait for the next chapter, these two were brilliant - especially since you stayed true to the canon nature of the characters, but with unique genderbent twists. Anyway, excellent job :)