Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mistakes of a Past Reality
An then it dye, helping rapist is bad. Spy are not exempt from justice nor justify rapist. Bad short chapter equal bad story.
Gothic Rain chapter 7 . 10/24
Liked this chapter a lot. Good work. Oh, and nice section where SS apologized to Harry and their symbolistic conversation thereafter.
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 10/24
ffnet's TOS, eh? Though I myself, as a writer, use my author's notes to boost the word count at times its always to balance out the content I give out on a regular basis. For example, in one story my chapters word count is typically between 6k and 8k words. My author's notes can be as long as 1k-3k depending on the questions or reviews I'm answering. No one complains.

So, to give me own reply to that guest's pointless rampage of ranting I'll tell you two things in relation to their... whining. For as long as I've been on this site my story hasn't been deleted because of my Author's Notes (which are relevant anyway) nor have I ever seen anyone else's story deleted for the same reason. If ffnet actually did that I image 90% of their ratings and population would drop because of the number of people which do this and like this or had their stories deleted because of this. That guest needs to remember that even Hermione knew what rules could be broken and overlooked ;)

In relation to the story thus far: I understand what you mean about not appreciating reading the original book with what's supposed to be fan fiction. I personally had only read the fourth book and up because of my age and grew up watching the movies so once I was misguided by one story that I thought was written really well only to realize it was practically a copy of JKR's original work after reading the first book myself.

(Fanfic please don't kill me for saying any of this - that includes taking my profile and stories T.T)

P.S. Best of luck!
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 10/24
Considering I've heard that snake later became Nagini in JKR's version I'm curious if that was your intention behind it. How Nagini went male to female I didn't ask JKR though...
Razeus1 chapter 10 . 10/18
I can overlook the spelling and grammar errors, because you said you'd come back and fix them later.
I really want more of Your story, not parts of the original book copy-pasted into it, especially if it has no bearing on the plotline...
I can see why people are complaining of padding out the word count because it, annoyingly, takes away from Your story.
If you're going to add info, make it pertinent to Your plotline.

I really agree with you about Ron, Ginny, Dumbles and to medium extent McGonnagle bashing of their glaring faults.
I would add the other Profs too as they are the adults and yet they don't seem to do anything to stop or discourage the bullying that goes on...'course cannon only tells of a small number of them so maybe the ratio is skewed and they can't be everywhere.
But that brings up the point that McGonnagle is doing Terrible at her job, she never listens to her students concerns, doesn't connect or talk with her own House...
The other House Heads I want to smack are Flitwick (allows blatant bullying and/or doesn't connect with his House either), Snape is in a precarious situation with the kids of fellow DE's in his House, but he could still control them better...
Draco is more Gryffindor in his obvious behavior than a cunning Slytherin (wouldn't That chap Lucy Malfoy's buttocks if his son was sorted into Gryffindor! lol)
Right What Is Wrong chapter 8 . 8/3
I believe "hūmānum fī" [literally "become human"] is the correct translation into Latin. I wouldn't point it out except that "ad hominem" actually means "against the man" and is frequently used to refer to attacking the personal character of someone advocating a given stance rather than the stance itself, so it stood out. :P
Scififan33 chapter 10 . 8/2
Let me guess, the book was moved when Harry started Hogwarts to keep him even more ignorant of the wizarding world and his rights? So its been a few weeks, when will there be news of Sirius?
Scififan33 chapter 5 . 8/2
why are you bolding what's from the book? Most people don't as its assumed the readers know the books and can tell what's copied, especially in large amounts. Glad Harry's looking around and realising how he was manipulated. so he got that massive list from Gringotts and then ignored it for the rest of summer? he had a whole month till school and it seems to have just jumped to him catching the train.
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 8/1
interesting start, thought he constant switching from bold to normal is very annoying.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 10 . 7/30
An interesting story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
dark.wizard92 chapter 4 . 7/25
Why must he rescue her when he can stop it from the beginning
dark.wizard92 chapter 2 . 7/25
Oh come on I don't even think that the queen have more titles...don't ruin the story with overwhelming wealth or titles
EbonyDiAngelo chapter 10 . 7/16
UPDATE PLS I need more of this story *fading out* pls pls pls pls pls
Snowball1982 chapter 10 . 7/13
Thank you for the update. Snowball
Linda chapter 10 . 7/4
I really like your story but wish the chapters were longer