Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mistakes of a Past Reality
PhoenixVixenRosezeria chapter 10 . 5/15
you going to finish this story
loverofbooks14 chapter 10 . 5/4
Please update because this is amazing.
Larenars chapter 10 . 4/22
I really like most of the ideas you've got going in this story. I'm enjoying it and looking forward to more. I'm glad you're moving more towards using more of your own words, remember people are reading the story to hear what you're saying. The latter chapters are much better balanced, although I will say the first approach was interesting. Right now the only real flaw, one which will turn off a number of people, is the sheer amount of inheritances you've given Harry. I know it's nice to imagine, however it's a bad trap to fall in as so many stories have overdone it badly. You should consider what each inheritance brings to the table specifically. Not in terms of money but story wise, what meaning in will hold to Harry and the people around him. The WOW factor of many houses wears thin when it's just a list of names. It's better to have a couple of well fleshed out inheritances that add to the plot than simply a list of empty titles however tempting it is to shower Harry with everything. Lily's family history for instance is very interesting and adds meaningful content to Harry's history, the fact that it is such an old and historically important family means much more than another half dozen names you've picked out to give him just to give him a more impressive list. I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here.
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 3/28
Actually Ron and Draco are interchangeable, both are bullying little ticks, so they kinda deserve to be in a house together, bad though it is for the house
noddwyd chapter 10 . 3/25
And then after reading the laws, they ran screaming from Hogwarts, never to come back.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 10 . 3/9
Your story is very interesant.
Please
camp1500 chapter 10 . 2/27
not bad so far, when will you plan on completing it?
Rasi10 chapter 10 . 2/27
Nice onr
ToddGilliss chapter 10 . 2/27
Time to continue on with the story please
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 8 . 1/19
I think what your story is litthe deep in some charper. You could deep more
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 5 . 1/19
I think what Harry should not friend with Ron.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 2 . 1/19
Your story so far very good.
SkyeMoor chapter 10 . 1/2
You have two - Neville and me, is perfectly perfectly appropriate grammar.
You would say: "You have me." wouldn't you? It's not "you have I."
I believe the pronoun generally goes second, so just have Hermione correct that.

... this stuff about the Wizarding law is intriguing. Enough that I'd like to see more of the story.
SkyeMoor chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
... Dumbledore's on Slytherin's seat?
Also, either Tom is dead or he ain't. If he isnt' dead, then you don't have "by conquest", do you now?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 6 . 12/16/2017
Very poor sorting. Those Hufflepuffs turned against him in his previous life over the Heir of Slytherin thing in year 2 and when his name came out of the goblet in year 4.