Reviews for El Byers and the Secret Crush
CoolDeeDee chapter 11 . 9/6
Omg this was so good! Super fluffy, well written and interesting! Thank you for writing this
A Fan chapter 11 . 2/29
Should've been called "El Byers and the (Not So) Secret Crush". I mean it was obviously to literally everyone so I don't see how it was supposed to be a secret.
avery chapter 4 . 11/9/2019
SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE MADE ME DIEEEEEEE LMAO
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2019
You forgot October in the list of months
Gated-Reverb chapter 2 . 4/15/2019
You hast made the classic Stranger Things fanfiction writer mistake... CAROL WHEELER
Aoksoakso chapter 11 . 7/24/2018
THIS IS THE PUREST THING I READ IN A WHILE TT~~~~TT IM GLAD U MADE IT TILL THE END U HAD ONE JOB AND U DID IT WELL
T-tawny chapter 11 . 7/23/2018
So. Darn. Cute!
T-tawny chapter 6 . 7/23/2018
IT'S SO PURE AND ADORABLE AHHHH!
Runn chapter 6 . 5/6/2018
This is kind of cringey
Lillibug190513 chapter 11 . 5/4/2018
Loved it! Your writing is awesome.
zweebie chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
Don't get me wrong - I love love love this story, and it's probably one of my favourite mileven fanfics. I think the only problem is that Eleven is a little OOC: Often, since Eleven is shown as not knowing many words, and not always understanding everything, authors assume that she's childish, but she's not (at least, I didn't think she was). I found her sassy, brave, funny. Not giggly and girlish. Again, I think that this is just a small thing, and that the story is still great. I just noticed that lots of authors were doing it, and wanted to say something.
deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff chapter 11 . 1/15/2018
Dude this is better than season two I swear
IDK chapter 11 . 1/6/2018
THIS WAS SO CUTE I'M SCREAMING well not literally because my parents would probably call the cops or something, but you most likely know what I mean. I love the way that this is written, and the way you bent the characters around your story, but still stayed true to who thy are was so good.
I was still, however, left wondering how the connection they shared worked. Does it work as long as they both have feeling for each other, or only if they aren't actively trying to severe it, I'm just confused.
Other than that, this was a great story, and I hope you write more like it. I understand that you already wrote a sequel, but my laptops doing something weird, so I can't read it. I can imagine it will be as good as the first, if not better. Anyway, that's about all. BYE!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
Re-read it and now I'll leave a real review xD
I always thought it made more sense for Joyce to adopt El instead of the Wheelers like Mike was suggesting, and you did that really well! Everyone's in character and I love how you explored everyone's relationships in this scenario even while keeping Mike and Eleven as the focus, and everything was well done and believable and, again, ADORABLE!
Also really liked the added detail about their mental connection thing, you did it really well!
Banana chapter 11 . 12/9/2017