Reviews for The Mountain's Range
Wabbayack22 chapter 12 . 34m
Just…. He feels too anime protagonist to be the MC of a game of thrones character. Way too shy ish
Tyrion is great and I mean it could be worse but I just hope Tywin's plan fail
It would be cool if greg made some throwing darts for combat or some batarangs

Oooh he should make some sword breaker vanbraces like Batman’s

He should also take the wild fire recipe and tweak it a bit to make it lass volatile

Maybe make a clay Grenade that separates the things that makes wild fire so when it breaks it’s basically an incendiary

Cuz it’s weirdly also very explosive in contact with air there would be no need of complicated mechanisms to set it off

Maybe making an extinguisher mix for after it’s done it’s job

Maybe he could make a launcher cross bow for it too?

That would be awesome
Was that last line a pun bro?

“He was the greatest resource of all”

Cuz he’s so freaking huge?
Boremfreadingfanfics chapter 1 . 3/3
fdd
Devin Devin chapter 6 . 3/2
I can't Stand lyannaand her stupid line of thought, Robert started a war over a girl who has 3 brain cells
Devin Devin chapter 6 . 3/2
Godamn Lyanna is a fucking idiot
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 2/28
Accidenti che capolavoro!
Vediam oun pò che succede!
RenegadeForLife chapter 6 . 2/2
I liked this story so far but this whole chapter felt really uncanny to me. The prophecy stuff is fine I guess but the whole idea that there was plenty of open communication and everyone was totally onboard with all of this felt really unrealistic. The prince secretly annulled his original marriage right. That doesn't really fit with the idea of his wife being in on and ok with all of this. And why would she act like the world was doomed if she didn't. If he just needed another kid he could've slept with anyone so her reasoning feels pretty empty.
At some point it felt like this crossed from a possible fan theory to wishful thinking and it made everything feel kind of fake and unnatural. That's just my opinion though. I'm not exactly a game of thrones expert.
silver hands chapter 42 . 12/30/2021
No Jon. Rhagar IS your father.
No no, that's not true. That's impossible!
BRUH3000 chapter 5 . 12/5/2021
What the fuck? That ending was just cringe as hell.
Spica75 chapter 28 . 12/5/2021
It may need mention, that in the real world, unlike that of fantasy supposedly based on "medieval times", the daughters of knights and the like were nearly always trained in defense at least to some extent and sometimes as much as their brothers.
If they became the lady of a keep, they were expected to defend it if the lord was away even if they were rarely expected to march into war. Archery was a very common skill, as it was useful both for hunting and for "holding the fort". With dagger and spear the next most common.

Especially in east Asia, in Japan, girls of noble birth learning to use the naginata was so common that it is still today often looked at as the default weapon of choice for a woman.
Spica75 chapter 18 . 12/5/2021
Hmm, 18 inches of snow? Bit under half a meter that. The place i used to go skiing up north here when i was a kid, Storlien, usually had 1-2 meters. The roads were always fun there, just missing the roof to be complete tunnels.
And even here, 500km south, getting 18 inches in a day isn't unheard of.

For an even more extreme example, Björkliden vs Winnipeg, roughly same temperature in winter, but 10C degrees colder on average in summer in Björkliden. 50 degrees north Winnipeg, 68 degrees north Björkliden, so the differences in sun per day is also massive. And about as much snow as Storlien.
And if you want a city to compare with instead, Kiruna isn't far from it.

Point of comparison being, getting people killed from the cold in the first years at Moat Cailin, for such reasons? Despite at least vaguely knowing about cold climate? Extremely reckless.
And that it should have been a "well duh!" to get some northerners to "winter-safe" the place from the start, or at least not over-recruit until there was enough protection against the climate. Serious amateur mistake.
There's good reason why lots of ski resorts have a "safety" class available for new arrivals.
fishpaulwqq chapter 12 . 11/25/2021
I understand that these are fantasies and I usually make caustic remarks without serious accusations or insults, but I have the right to speak out. This is the most sugary-sweet shit I've read about GoT. I will seriously finish reading this at this point, for people who change common sense to the agenda will never be respected and taken seriously. Maybe this is a mistake and there will be something interesting and exciting in the future, but I will never regret it.
icrawler chapter 84 . 11/13/2021
i think "little private army" sounds more natural than "private little army"
2,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »