Reviews for Erfiér, Only Mortal
elf addict chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
hi Chloe, i've read your stuff on aragorn-legolas. , but the site is down. Could you contact, cassia and siobhan somehow and let them know so they can put it back up? Please? I'm desperate for i have no way to contact them.
DragonAngel44 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Dude, people are too hard on you! Not our fault your an excellent writer. Cliffhangers and angst are what makes good stories! Sheesh!
Escape my reality chapter 13 . 4/25/2009
WHAT? NO. how could you! he *sob* was so*sob* awesome *sob* and nice and wa your cruel. hiow could you? i will get you and no stupid bodyguard will stop me! i will have my revenge!
Escape my reality chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
wait. whaT EXACTLY does Iston mean?
Escape my reality chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
what the fuck !_! why the h didint he jus tburn it like you are supposed to? idiots the lot of them.
Escape my reality chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
not again ! no
asdfjkl chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
i don't usually leave reviews in the middle of stories, but i love you AN at the end of this chapter.

beautiful. xD
Tari Surion chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
*Jaw dropps* Wow... wow... Um... Wow? ok, ok I don't have any other words to descibe this story.

Must, read, next one.

*Tari,

P.S. If I read and find out you really did kill him I'll... Well... Throw the rule book at you.. Or something that hurts... I Won't review your story. Ha!
Tari Surion chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
HOW could you do that? We only just found out about the affects... No, Tari, calm down breath, don't kill the author, she has to live *Breaths deeply*.

I guess I'll have to read the rest of the story before I deside wether or not to kill you. P

*Tari,
Girlie G chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
so sad! :( now i have to read the next one!
Imbecamiel chapter 13 . 3/15/2006
Wow… *shakes head in disbelief* What a ride… Honestly, right up until the last few chapters, I was thinking, “There is *no* way she’s going to manage to pull a coherent plotline out of this.” So many strange bits and pieces of things, so many seemingly random, confusing events… And yet, somehow, right at the end you just pulled in a couple of things, and suddenly everything started to fall into place. It didn’t solve all of the mysteries by any means, but it did make *sense*, and definitely gave the incentive to hurry on to find out what happened next! I once read that a good author should never answer one question, or allow a character to solve one problem, without raising at least two or three more. LOL, you’ve certainly got that down!

BTW, I love the running joke about pillows! Most of the jokes of that kind I’ve read seem to fall flat or just somehow don’t feel like they *fit* right within LOTR, but this… It’s hilarious! It provides a wonderful, funny thread running through the stories, and just feels *right*. Love it!

The way you handled Mornaeg was brilliant! At first, I had plenty of suspicions about him, and began to be fairly convinced that he must be up to no good. Then, little by little, you convinced me that he was probably just a bit strange, and overeager. When he actually admitted to a part of the things he’d done, I finally figured that was that. Just in time to discover that my first suspicions were right after all… Good work thoroughly confusing me over him! *g*

And then.. And then… YOU KILLED ARAGORN! *keels over* AH! How could you? I mean, I… *blinks* Oh right. He’s not actually dead. *coughs* Ahem. Moving on then…

WONDERFUL!

Imbecamiel

P.S. Yes, I am planning on reviewing your other stories too. But I’m leaving on vacation the day after tomorrow, so I’m not sure how much time I’ll have before then… At any rate, if you don’t hear more on your stories from me for a bit, don’t think I’ve forgotten - I‘ll be back! ;-)
Aya-Shoru chapter 13 . 2/1/2006
oh my gosh, major angst, great story please update i want to see what happens.
memyselfandi chapter 13 . 1/20/2006
You are very evil. Now I must go and find the next story. Are you just gonna keep on writing about 'the plant' or will something else eventually come in? Like say for examle, a different poison. Ah well, whatever. I'm off to the next story.
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
put up another chapter soon please.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 13 . 5/1/2005
WHAT AN AMAZING STORY! I love it all! Bengweii, Aragorn, Legolas, angst, torture, YAY! Favorites:

-Aragorn stabbin scene! Wow! Awesome!

-Aragorn death scene! *Cries* Love it! Love it a lot! But missing one thing...How come he didn't mention Elrond or Elladan/Elrohir, or Arwen? I still love it, but he should have said goodbye to them too, shouldn't he?

Anyway, fabulous job! Now i gotta read the sequel!