Reviews for In Your Shoes
MsRSX chapter 51 . 4/5
Hi there, I wanted to write this review once I was all done reading your story. I listened to your note as the beginning instead of running away. Once I realized this was going to be Bella x Jasper I thought again about stopping (am a Bella x Edward purist generally) but I am so glad I did not! This story was unique and very well written. I see you've left things open ended with the last few lines...
Valya 001 chapter 51 . 12/13/2017
finally done with this amazing story. you were right...it was really full of twists and turns and I loved every single one of them. though I admit that in starting I found it a little out of my comfort zone especially with the change in pairings, but gradually I started enjoying it more and more.
the ending was just amazing and left me wondering what can happen that would make Jasper to go back to Alice... thanks for suggesting this story, I really had a very good time reading it...
Valya 001 chapter 32 . 12/12/2017
it is 2 in the morning and I have to get up at 6 and I am still unable to put this down...why it has to be such an engrossing story...*sigh*
Valya 001 chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
wow...I have read the work of more than 40 writers by now, but have never encountered this way of thinking or writing ...your work is quite refreshing and very hard to put down after starting...
Sassyvampmama chapter 51 . 11/10/2017
Another fabulous story. Thanks for sharing.
Iklepixie chapter 51 . 9/8/2017
Enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.
BeachRosey chapter 51 . 8/21/2017
Interesting how Alice became a bad guy, along with Carlisle. Jasper doesn't have red eyes anymore so not sure about her niece's vision but if jasper could change his mind once I guess it could happen again. Unless he didn't change his mind and Bella made his mind change. Lots of twists and turns in this one. Thanks for sharing!
BeachRosey chapter 39 . 8/20/2017
Ohhh, were going to meet the wolves!
BeachRosey chapter 33 . 8/20/2017
Oh Reilly, he keeps losing. At least they all want to let him live, except crazy Alice.
BeachRosey chapter 31 . 8/20/2017
Oh, what did Rosalie find? I like Riley!
BeachRosey chapter 28 . 8/20/2017
Oh Riley. Victoria messed with you and then you crossed paths with Bella. Poor Riley.
Ren1983 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Can you put a pairing warning on this, please?I assumed yhis would be a BxE story like some of ghe other of yours I liked.
BeachRosey chapter 16 . 8/20/2017
Oh, poor Riley. He has helped her, loved her, and she's broken him apart.
BeachRosey chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
Vamp Bella, didn't see that coming. Cool.
BeachRosey chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
I love everything written by Mortissues. Like the beginning of this. Never did feel sorry for Edward in NM.
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »