Reviews for In Your Shoes
Iklepixie chapter 51 . 9/8
Enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.
BeachRosey chapter 51 . 8/21
Interesting how Alice became a bad guy, along with Carlisle. Jasper doesn't have red eyes anymore so not sure about her niece's vision but if jasper could change his mind once I guess it could happen again. Unless he didn't change his mind and Bella made his mind change. Lots of twists and turns in this one. Thanks for sharing!
BeachRosey chapter 39 . 8/20
Ohhh, were going to meet the wolves!
BeachRosey chapter 33 . 8/20
Oh Reilly, he keeps losing. At least they all want to let him live, except crazy Alice.
BeachRosey chapter 31 . 8/20
Oh, what did Rosalie find? I like Riley!
BeachRosey chapter 28 . 8/20
Oh Riley. Victoria messed with you and then you crossed paths with Bella. Poor Riley.
brasirish chapter 1 . 8/20
Can you put a pairing warning on this, please?I assumed yhis would be a BxE story like some of ghe other of yours I liked.
BeachRosey chapter 16 . 8/20
Oh, poor Riley. He has helped her, loved her, and she's broken him apart.
BeachRosey chapter 2 . 8/20
Vamp Bella, didn't see that coming. Cool.
BeachRosey chapter 1 . 8/20
I love everything written by Mortissues. Like the beginning of this. Never did feel sorry for Edward in NM.
ggb-luma chapter 51 . 8/16
I really,really enjoyed reading this fic...
I think it's the first time I've actually liked Tanya,lol
It was definitely different and I thoroughly enjoyed it..
Corseted.Pirate chapter 13 . 4/8
As a knitter myself, I can't help but wonder from your descriptions if you are too. Women really do go overboard about a male in a yarn shop that is clearly a fellow yarnie or about to be, don't they?
orchidluv chapter 51 . 2/20
Oh you sly writer, you! Leaving us with that little teaser! I truly hope there's some sequel or o/s for after this! Or I'll be left wondering! Thank you so much, I loved this!
orchidluv chapter 33 . 2/19
HAHAHA he should be so lucky! hahaha!
orchidluv chapter 31 . 2/19
Uh oh, I got a bad feeling about this!
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »