Reviews for The Red Knight
Starway Man chapter 47 . 9/21
Love the story, there were some excellent twists and turns, good plot and character developments. Hope you get done with the RWBY story soon and resume work on this one!
snewby chapter 47 . 9/19
This story is awesome! Muse, be thou back soon.

Cheers!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 47 . 9/17
Well. Damn.
Mehdude chapter 47 . 9/17
Hey mister author I love your story and just wanted to ask could you add simewhere roughly how often you updated. I mean just rough estimates nothing more, cuz I really am enjoying your story and now I am often checking it for uppdates even if I know there are none.
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 9/4
Pity it's in a 1st person's pov.
itsMARWIE chapter 47 . 9/3
I love you so much. This story too. I binged it in 2-3 days. It is just that good. Another BIG favourite story. Very nice job :)
Dzarsos chapter 47 . 8/31
After several years reading on this site, you have, for only the third time, given me an incomplete story that I am actually interested in enough to follow. Your worldbuilding and characterisations are remarkably well done, and I look forward to seeing where this journey is going.
trentkaiser chapter 47 . 8/28
Love this fic I'm impressed with the revelation to violet Bella and granger though after reading Daphne Tracy wanna see both of them with Ron love too see Ron with many of the girls
Mehdude chapter 47 . 8/22
After reading this story I can't read any more Ron bashficks. Well done on characters.
Indra Uzumaki chapter 47 . 8/22
There is one word to describe this: Wow!

This story is unbelievably catching. I was a bloody idiot for not reading it earlier.
justin.jossart chapter 1 . 8/22
Best Ron-centric story I've read... by far. Absolutely inspired. There are so many mysteries... so much has changed, yet so much is the same. Each of the key plot points are teased masterfully, making me binge read the entire work so far just to find out wtf is going on. And your Ron is believable, funny, and well-written.

10/10
MonaBee chapter 47 . 8/8
This is honestly one of my favorite stories ever. I love Ron, and I love your Ron. Your style of writing us utterly captivating, and I'm in love with it. I stayed up all night reading this. I know its been a while since you've updated but it would be lovely to see how it unfolds further (or if your muse is entirely gone, just how you intend to end it). Thank you for your wonderful characters, situations and words. They are appreciated 3 xx
Beyogi chapter 47 . 8/1
Interesting story, but damn this went meta. Honestly, I liked it more when it was just a nice Ron reincarnating. Now it's just a confusing mess of intrigue.
Anyway, thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
Well, that's a shame. I can't stand RWBY. It's like an early Final Fantasy game without any of the earnest charm.
It's ridiculously obvious that Violet et al. are re-enacting the whole basilisk thing for some ludicrous reason and Ron frankly should have been able to pick up on that. I mean, really. The whole "certain dark curses an cause petrification" thing was a such a big angle on the original event and if there's anyone who has a library that could tell you about it, it would be the Blacks.
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »