Reviews for The Red Knight
wolfwind42 chapter 13 . 5/5
The hat saying Ron was the third one. Hermione being surprised the Luna’s mom is alive. The fact that Violet looked angry at the mention of Scabbers at the beginning of this fic. Both Violet and Hermione are from the future too. Probably an alternate future. They’re from the same future though given how they obviously knew each other before. In this future Ron is probably on the dark side given how Hermione hates him and Violet said that “he wasn’t make this easy.”

Violet saying this also means they’re the ones trying to kill him, probably because he brings back Voldemort or starts an apocalypse or something. This is aided by the fact that both attempts on his life could have been Violet and Hermione. They could have warded the door since they were right there. They could have cut Ron’s broom in half because Violet was right next to him when racing.

The fact that Hermione hates him especially probably means they were in a relationship but Ron betrayed them, much like Pettigrew. I also think that in their timeline Violet was killed first, then Hermione given how Hermione was so clingy. Might have been Ron himself, further aiding on why Hermione hates him so much. Violet might have made peace and realized that this Ron hasn’t done any of that evil things yet but Hermione can’t let it go.

This is my theory. I could be completely wrong, but I don’t think so.
Elly chapter 28 . 5/3
Ugh I can't read anymore. Ron needs to stop being a simp to the girls. It's disgusting to read.
PaddleStroke chapter 1 . 4/8
Your writing style is nice and it's nice to read. But the plot line is terrible. There isn't a plot line actually.
Spoiler alert:
On the first meeting between ron and hermione/violet it's already clear that they are reborn and from a universe where Ron was a moron. Which makes you think that in the coming chapters they'll confront about it and some cool stuff will happen. But no. Oooh no.

On the first assassination attempt it's very obious who did it.

On the second attempt with the troll it becomes painfully obvious. I almost stopped right there, but thought, come on they'll talk and the plot will move to something interesting. But no. It just keep on and on. They discuss only at the very end.
End which is also totally what the hell by the way.
Chris Fox chapter 3 . 3/31
Hnnnggg so cute my tears *shiffles*
DarkBan chapter 47 . 3/16
I have to say, im very happy with having found this story yesterday, it's amazing!
You have a gift with writting and making up stories.
can't wait for the next instailment of this story!

Hope you're doing well, thank you very much for writting and sharing this story :)
NotInigoMontoya chapter 47 . 3/11
This was an amazing story, and if you ever come back to it I will happily read more.
xLaBellaVita chapter 5 . 3/9
OMGGGGGG
So I just came back to read this for a 32nd time over 4 years always with a faint hope that it gets updated. It's a shame the author had such great talent. I just so very much want to know the full story of the heritage.
Uday Sra chapter 47 . 2/9
Awesome
noloyolo chapter 47 . 2/8
Great fic! :)
Ronnie11 chapter 47 . 1/21
plz update
ChaseTheSoul chapter 7 . 12/18/2021
thankfully you aren't writing this anymore.
from making harry a girl, to this slytherin stuff.
Ronnie11 chapter 47 . 12/8/2021
plz update
MountainBookSage25 chapter 47 . 11/25/2021
I have BINGED

AND I DEMAND MOAR IF THIS STORY WILL COME BACK AGAIN

BEEN MANY YEARS THOUGH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGG
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2021
You know, if you got rid of the horrible fanon cliches (like magical cores, magical exhaustion, runes as magic, arithmancy and spell creation) that are NOT part of the HP magical system, you would have a pretty good fic going.

As it is, I move between being interested in the mystery and grinding my teeth at the cliches.
2,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »