Reviews for The Red Knight
Ronnie11 chapter 1 . 4/21
Plz update
Child of Dreams chapter 45 . 4/9
Methinks Hermione needs to see a Mind Healer...
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 4/8
Okay, what the heck is Violet and Hermione's problem?
honesh chapter 47 . 3/12
Sigh this story is losing it.
honesh chapter 29 . 3/12
Ron is not behaving like a slytherin and if someone makes an attempt on your life you don't easily let them off. This shows author lack of realism in the story.
rin chapter 47 . 3/12
halo apa kau tidak akanmulanjutkan cerita ini ? ini sangat bagus dan aku sangat menantikan kelanjutan dari cerita ini
TheFourthFate4Ever chapter 47 . 2/27
Absolutely phenomenal work. Had the pleasure of binging it for five hours straight and never getting bored. Still hooked by it and wondering if you are still working on this lmao

Would love to see an update (and then a few). It's honestly very well-written and exploring Ron as a character is so well done. Everything first perfectly, the story lines are so vastly different than canon but entertaining all the same.

Cannot believe we are still in the second year and this all has happened lmao. Wondering what twists come later on in case you update. Have a g one.
Lol, this is a reference to bayonetta? page 40
Marlow chapter 1 . 12/21/2023
I like it a lot its a grate start to the story
Marlow chapter 2 . 12/21/2023
I love this book so far
wolfwind42 chapter 8 . 11/8/2023
Just one small thing. Ron should have his NEWT in Potions. He was able to take NEWT Potions because Slughorn lowered the minimum grade needed from an O to an E.
Ike chapter 42 . 9/26/2023
When I first read this story I was obsessed. There aren't a lot of time travel that focuses on a capable Ron. But now, this just frustrates me. You made Ron with the same level of stupidity as canon. What does he owe so much loyalty and good will towards this world's Harry? He's been soft and forgiving to a side that clearly wants him dead.

It's not like he is actively trying to save a world. But still you made him a war survivor and seasoned auror into a pussy. 41 chapters and he still isn't over trying to win their trust. The easiest way would be make a magical oath or something. But you needed the shakey plot point for lord knows how long to milk it.
Spidersauce chapter 47 . 9/26/2023
Thanks for writing~ I enjoyed it.
Spidersauce chapter 14 . 9/25/2023
I mean really. Every time Hermione shows up he gets attacked and he's not the slightest suspicious, despite the manic hatred she displays? Is this his bias due to previous life?

Thanks for writing~
Spidersauce chapter 12 . 9/25/2023
Well Hermione is rather obviously attempting to murder Ron. And Violet's helping. How cold of them.

Thanks for writing~