Reviews for The Red Knight
Loved it pls write more
GreenAlien123 chapter 47 . 11/23
Great read!
Playing Hooky chapter 47 . 11/7
I rarely ever find interesting, well-written ron-centric fics despite actively looking for them, but this was just a wonderful (binge-)read. This is one of the best stories I've read this year, and I don't just mean compared to other fanfics but also to actual published books.

I wasn't sure in the beginning, since I immediately disliked Violet and Hermione - they just seemed cliched and needlessly "edgy". But then you went on to show hints of their background and slowly revealed their story in a satisfying way. I can't really think of anything about this story which I really disliked. Molly's character comes a bit too close to bashing for my taste, but she doesn't play that big a role anyways. I found the last couple of chapter fascinating, the whole concept of creating so many personas as to eventually lose oneself, fracturing one's own identity and maybe even soul as a result. It reminded me a bit of GoT's faceless men - this is what I would imagine could happen to someone who has tried too many faces.

Thank you for 47 fantastic chapters and hope you will continue this at some point.
Amazing story with greatttt humor. This fanfic is definitely in the caliber of greats like Black Comedy
Marie-S-Raven chapter 47 . 10/24
Wow. I, I honestly can't believe it. I hate Ron. Make no attempt to hide my hatred of that arse. But you have gone and not only made him a character that I can like, but made a story that I'm actually absolutely fucking LOVING with him as the main character! What, dark Evile Magkic is this?! And more important, where can I find more!?
No updates TT
Pteaset chapter 47 . 10/21
Will miss
Pteaset chapter 2 . 10/21
Love it so good
ta.shrivastava chapter 47 . 10/14
This site doesn't have many Ron centric stories, the fact that you have wrote such a great one is a good thing.

Hope that your muse will return in the sometime in the future, and we will get to see the end of this strange and dangerous tale.
ta.shrivastava chapter 21 . 10/13
Why does he discounts Hermione from the possibility? couldn't she would be the one that witch?
ta.shrivastava chapter 16 . 10/13
A question as a reader which I wish to raise is, how exactly did Ron died?

Was it just the simple old age? or was it a violent death.
ta.shrivastava chapter 14 . 10/13
I swear. this Ron has more bad luck than Harry Dresden.
jmanfitzwater chapter 47 . 10/6
This is where it ends... ughhh. Such a good story! I wish so much that there was a sequel or updates coming. Hopefully your muse hasnt died on this. Beautifully unique and a favorite of mine for sure.
jmanfitzwater chapter 7 . 10/3
You’ve got me hooked. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen this house and competence combined for ron. Thank you.
BigRig2.0 chapter 12 . 9/26