Reviews for The Red Knight
JC RH chapter 27 . 8/4
This is probably the fifth or sixth time I'm reading this. I sure wish you would continue this. But since there haven't been a proper updates in around 2 years, I guess it's done. Shame though. It's one of my favorites fics. I wish you would atleast give the plot points you were planing to use.

And maybe you should really try writing something original. You have a knack for building great characters.

All that said, I really wish you'd update.
MomiWolfie chapter 27 . 7/27
didn't thought i would like slytherin ron, but i'm loving this one.
MomiWolfie chapter 5 . 7/26
wow, female Harry Potter! didn't see that coming!
Snape hater... Goodbye.
Pteaset chapter 1 . 7/22
I like it
Anya Drakovich chapter 47 . 7/15
Hello, I just finished reading your fic, it's amazing I loved it from the first chapter, I hope you do not abandon it I'd love to know how it continues.
WildlyLaughing chapter 47 . 7/5
Downright freaking amazing story. I'll wait as long as you need to get your muse back
WildlyLaughing chapter 33 . 7/5
This story has completely overturned my opinion on Canon!Ron, to the point where I actually want to read more fanfics about this guy. Lol.

Also, having Canon!Ron take the place of Dark!Ron in a seemingly endless time loop with Dark!Ron's Hermione and Harry(Violet) was darn pure genius.

Question though: how come Feed and George are still so helpful to the Golden Duo? As tricksters, they should have picked up on some of the clue that Canon!Ron's Slytherin friends picked up. At the very least, that Ron keeps almost getting killed whenever Granger and Potter are near. Even if the twins weren't there to witness it in person, they're pretty connected to the rumor mill. Not only that, but they kind of swore to be better brothers after the potion incident, yet we haven't seen much from them. It'd be interesting if they got thrown into this whole mix as well.

Also, can't wait to see what roles Ginny and Luna will play in this new universe!
Raging Iron Thunder chapter 7 . 7/1
NICE TWIST! Good writing so far. I wish Ron were smarter, but you're writing it well.
Raging Iron Thunder chapter 5 . 7/1
Whoa, good change!
Seeker0ftruth chapter 1 . 6/25
Hey!

Firstly, I wanted to tell you how much I loved this story! Ron is an underused, underappreciated character in most hp fanfiction, and I liked how you underscored his bravery, loyalty, doggedness, insightfulness, and good humor rather than his pettiness, gluttony, and fits of jealousy. I felt he wore it well!

I'm writing my own fic (Harry/Neville, feel free to take a look) and I totally understand putting a fic aside, whether temporarily or permanently. It's all good! I appreciate you taking it as far as you did - I feel like the last few chapters really answered a lot of questions I had about the story and what the plan is going forward.

However.

I love grand reveals, the swapping of secrets, and reaffirmations (or affirmations) of loyalty, love, and friendship. It's like crack for me - I've written my own scene which isn't likely to happen for another 50k words, and considering I write ~2k words a month, that's a ways off in the future!

Ron got this with Violet, Bella and Hermione (BTW, I love Violet as a femme-Harry name) but we didn't get this with Daphne, and she's probably the one who deserves/needs/wants this the most. When I've read other docs that had a loose thread I needed tied off, I've written my own outlines and dialogue and simply written the scene I needed myself. I want to do that here, but I can't because I don't know what's going on with Daphne's creature blood.

I've gleaned that the female Greengrasses need to partner off early (hence Ron's early betrothal, astoria's early marriage to Draco, Mariana choosing her husband when she was 14 and the great-great-grandmother being in such a rush that she caused an international incident still going on 200 years later) or not at all (Greengrass from the prime universe having no partner, no life, and a heartless nature). I gather that, at least in youth, it carries a dramatically increased libido (Darius hiding from his wife in a bathroom as a teenager). I'm also struck by Daphne's line to the effect that "we don't give them any reason not to love us" which leads me to believe that the chosen partner has some kind of . . . Influence over the 'cursed' party, which makes them want to choose partners with a certain strength of character. Some kind of changeling or shapeshifter?

I understand that I might just be sending this into the void, but if you could reply and give me the low-down, so I can write Daphne and Ron having this conversation out for my own piece if mind.

Again, thanks so much for writing this fic!
KitCat0922 chapter 47 . 6/19
What happened here? It's been a year. and this is my first time writing a review, but really? Why end this- such- magnificent piece of art?
SnowBonito chapter 14 . 6/17
I agree with guest user below that this story is much sexier than it should be considering the age of the central characters.

Slytherins talking like they were born out of Wizengamot is almost a given in fanfiction, and it’s not like reading children’s dialogue is interesting anyway.
But Ron, a 20-30 year old talking and thinking about not-even-teens in a sexual way? Throwing around innuendos that his friends won’t understand? Do normal people do this so often (maybe among certain friends?). Much less 11 years olds. There’s a time and place for everything Ronald!

I said that kids talking maturely is basically a feature of many fanfics and unfortunately, so are over-sexualization of young characters. Everyone has different tastes and maybe a certain itch to be scratched (e.g. I’m into OP-Harry stories) of course, like harems and such. It’s just disappointing to realise that this is one of them. There’s only so many words in this fic and a lot is spent of tasteless jokes and Daphne pinching Ron (half a prior chapter!).
Fish on Land chapter 9 . 6/16
This is quite an interesting story. It seems that Violet and Hermione are also reincarnated like Ron, but the Ron they knew (whether they came from the same or different universes) is a stereotypical "Ron the Death Eater" portrayal. Though I can't figure out why Molly is acting this way.

One small issue I see is that the Slytherin characters seem to be talking a bit too maturely for eleven year olds. I know that many of them come from aristocratic backgrounds, but it still seems odd.
KingDaemonBlackfyre chapter 47 . 6/9
This is truly one of the best Ron stories I have ever read. Please update soon?
2,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »