Reviews for Neon Metathesis Evangelion
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 42 . 5/15
Great story sonfar, keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next installment, whenever that may come.
Nano D Suu chapter 17 . 5/2
That Mana girl just killed my desire to read on, instantly.
Diclonius13 chapter 42 . 4/19
Almost everyone says Asuka/Shinji is toxic but I always felt that if he had held her during their "kiss" like she wanted, then EVERYTHING might have ended better canonicly.
Classic Mecraphone chapter 42 . 3/19
You know...I think you created the version of NGE that I had always hoped it could be.
Don't get me wrong, the original is a masterpiece of storytelling and character study...but for me, it always that show that created a cast of characters I was rooting so damn hard for...and then had a REALLY downer ending. Not a bad or even 'unrealistic' one, but one that I look back on with kinda a melancholic tinge, a show that I honestly wouldn't really want to rewatch because I know its just gonna depress me.
You're version?
You absolutely nailed the difficulties that come with being an EVA pilot, as well as the demeaning, dismissive, manipulative and outright exploitive way NERV uses the children. And the children! Obviously you remember what it was like to be a teenager going through puberty because lord did I get a trip down memory lane at some points...
But that's not the part I admire best.
The part I admire is that despite how awful the situation is, despite how shitty the need to fight against the Angels is, DESPITE how it sometimes seems like the World is arrayed against them...the characters, just a few flawed people trying to do the right thing for one another, manage to somehow find happiness.
THAT is a message I can look back on with a smile. Well done!
Tsuki-HimeDarknessSamuraiYuri chapter 42 . 3/7
Hail Oct
I have finish this part... man it tooks 3days and 2nights to finish and I love it, please PM me cause I see you gonna restart it from 27th... its gonna be pain for me to redo the reading... but you did some platinum piece here... cant wait for either the continuations or the reboot.

Anyway just PM me for I'll wait for that
Marczeg Szar chapter 42 . 1/24
Love the story. I hope it will continue in the new year.
07 chapter 42 . 1/21
Pls continue ):
MarkLoko chapter 23 . 1/15
Hey man. I've been reading your story and I have to say that I love it. I really enjoy stories where the characters open up and overcome their difficulties by trusting each other. I guess that's why I liked the second rebuild of Evangelion so much.
Anyways, I'm aware that you dropped the story last year, I didn't get much into detail but it seems that the story took a path that you feel unsatisfied with. I kind of understand, it's not that simple to make a story move on.
You said that maybe you'd restart from chapter 27. Whatever you do, I'll just say that I love this story up to this point. I've read books in the past but it was hard for me to enjoy them, I just didn't connect with the characters. My hopes on literature were dying, but now I feel like there's more for me than what I thought.
I hope you get to finish this story on a great way, whether it is by continuing where you left it or by restarting from chapter 27.
That's about it. Sorry if I messed up my grammar, haha.
cant wait for the first entry in the classic literary canon to make heavy use of emoticons. i'd bitch about it but maybe it's inevitable
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 18 . 1/4
Asuka spends a lot of time convincing herself that she likes Kaji more than Shinji.
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 13 . 1/3
Hm.. brown coats eh? I wonder where you got that from.

Four seasons, oh if only. Don’t tease, it’s not nice.

Anyway I’ve really enjoyed this so far. Shaking up the order that the Angels appear makes it feel fresh and unique rather than a simple retelling of the series with your narrative sprinkled in at various points. Sadly something a lot of writers on this site are guilty of.

I’m glad I’m only at chapter 13 of 42 (at time of writing) because it means I have a lot more to read and enjoy.
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 6 . 1/2
Sorry to do this but...

Positron rifle. Not position rifle.
WolfOfHell chapter 42 . 12/23/2017
It's really a good story, you made the evolution of your characters believable and not too fast. I enjoyed reading it from the start and I hope you'll keep updating it !
The Wolf of Mordor chapter 42 . 12/22/2017
A damn fine story in my humble opinion definitely worth continuing when you get the chance
Strikeman chapter 29 . 11/29/2017
I have mixed feelings about this fic. On one hand, this is one of the only fanfics I've ever read that portrays a polygamous relationship somewhat realistically. Not only do Asuka and Rei have feeling for each other as well, but they also aren't only in this relationship because of the male character. You've done a very good job at making a good relationship with the trio.

But on the other hand, I really don't like the role Shinji plays in this story. To me, it felt like you thought, "Hey, Rei doesn't play a big enough role in this story, so maybe I'll just replace Shinji with Rei as the pilot of Unit 01". It just feels ridiculous that you've just cut Shinji out of this huge part of the story so that Rei could have some extra development.

But honestly, that's really my only problem with this fic so far. Other than that, it's pretty good. I do hope that Shinji returns to piloting at some point in the story, but I'm doubting it.