Reviews for Neon Metathesis Evangelion
Generation Zero chapter 42 . 11/18
Update soon bro XD
ATK-49 chapter 42 . 10/30
A great story. The character development doesn't seem very forced. Hope you keep updating.
chunnin33 chapter 42 . 10/4
Such originality.

The money i spent on the rebuild movies; which got me interested in Evangelion fanfics again has well and truly been paid off by this fic alone.

You have talent. Real, true talent and I hope you put it to use doing something you enjoy.
Hellsink Bathhall chapter 42 . 8/12
I would love my job if a cool ass trenchcoat was a part of the dress code like a smooth detective. Asuka and Rei continue to hold it on so to speak that insatiable lust that comes with the territory. Even more of a good reason now for the long coats to be a pat of their standard uniform.

To think that Touji and Hikari to me represent the normality,the stereotypical couple that Japan prides itself on. I wonder how Touji,assuming of course he was not made aware of it,will react to his best buddy Kensuke in love with a girl and a boy.

Asuka, Rei and Shinji sure get a kick of being able to express their romantic relationship to the others.

The JSSDF is such an evil and ugly organization. To think that Misato,the pilots and the others have to contend with them and NERV at the same time while also fending off the angels. So much on their plate.

At least the situation is not completely hopeless with what they have in their disposal.
Mr Popo chapter 42 . 8/6
WHOO! DOUBLE THE POLY, DOUBLE THE CUTE!
ALSO FUCK THE JSSDF!
FateBurn chapter 42 . 8/7
Great chapter
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 42 . 8/6
As always brilliant chapter I agree with the other reviews on the interesting irony that Shinji, Rei and Asuka are not coming out due to what they fear people will think of them. Yet Kaworu, Kensuke and Mana have but I'm hoping that, that is the point of this in that the Rei, Asuka and Shinji are at some point able to come out fully and change sociality views and gain peoples acceptance.
Hellsink Bathhal chapter 41 . 7/28
Now Asuka, Rei, and Shinji finally know who exactly are in their respective Evangelion units. I guess the soul of Yui can always view Rei as sort of an illegitimate child or something. The daughter she and her husband never had although come to think of it,that sounds pretty weird. If any case though,Asuka and Shinji somewhat have their respective mothers even if it is not the matter that they find endearing.

Come to think of it,the black unit that Touji piloted could also contain his mother's souls although in the anime/manga I guess we will never know for sure since you know it got destroyed. In fact I do not even remember any mention of her. None of these pilots in the Evangelion universe have mothers. It is a man's world afterall.

Its vastly ironic that Kensuke, Mana, and Kawrou do not need to hide their relationship at all unlike Asuka, Rei & Shinji.
Hellsink Bathhall chapter 41 . 7/28
As long as Asuka, Rei, and Shinji remain the main focus of this story then okay I guess. I can just skip past the Kawrou, Mana and Kensuke mushy parts. If Misato and Kaji had problems accepting a guy and two ladies relationship then let's see how they react to two guys and a lady.
FateBurn chapter 41 . 7/20
Great chapter
OOOOOOOH ASUKA X REI! Cute
Genesis D. Rose chapter 40 . 7/5
is misato going to circle back around into this relationship to make it a quadrupple instead of a thrupple?
psytronix chapter 40 . 6/17
This is... Something else. I fuckin' love it. Most definitely better, and well-written then most, including my own, Evangelion fanfiction.

Keep it up. And thanks.
3 chapter 40 . 6/9
holy shit
this is the best fic I've ever read
super amazing