Reviews for Miraculous
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 2/14/2019
Adorable!~
JoannaKuwabara chapter 9 . 9/19/2018
I greatly enjoyed this story. I love both shows, so to see a mash up was pretty awesome! I enjoyed the way you wrote Lance and Keith as Lady Bug and Chat Noir. And it's awesome how this story was written before season two of MLB and during the earlier parts of Voltron. So wonderful job. One small confession. At the 'fortunately' 'unfortunately' I thought of On the Spot, a game show from Rooster Teeth where one of the games uses those two words haha. I'm happy to have found this and read this! Thanks for writing it!
Daddy Victor chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
ah,fuck...this story fucked me 's too adorable i can't-
Daddy Victor chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I JUST STARTED READING THIS- LETS SEE WHERE THIS WILL GO-
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
this is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
I know that it's technically a completed story, but I still want another chapter. Like what happens now their together, if they find piaget family. Lol, idk. I still really enjoyed how you ended it, so the reader could image the future
Merthur4Evah chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
This is such an awesome story! I have this story on a tab in my browser, and every time i hope on my comp, i refresh the the page to see if there's a new chapter. The wait between chaps 7 and 8 seemed like forever. I cant wait for the next chap to come out!
AngelofGrace96 chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
hahahahaha Pidge has to deal with all this shit... Poor Chat, just as uncoordinated and clumsy as the original. Thanks for the update!
AngelofGrace96 chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
SHIRO! Oh gosh they're gonna be all embarrassed when they figure out each other's identities... Am I right in assuming that Zarkon is Hawkmoth? Or is that staying a secret? Anyway, thanks for updating!
Angela
AngelofGrace96 chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Oh my god Keith! stop pouting because your partner doesn't appreciate you in civilian form... Also, just to clarify, Pidge is in disguise for basically the same reason as in voltron canon? as in she got kicked out for hacking? Thanks! Also, I really appreciate the fast updates.
Angela
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Shouldn’t this be marked as a crossover?
The characterization feels off, but it also feels like the story starts in the middle, with no explanation as to why Lance and Keith become these characters. There is quite a bit of tie ins within the second chapter to Voltron though, which is a good thing.