Reviews for Finding the Forest
alwaysmeanslove chapter 7 . 2/27/2019
Wow, such a good story, I enjoyed every chapter! Well done!
Jbug47 chapter 7 . 10/27/2018
Great story from a great writer!
Nancy genso chapter 7 . 1/26/2018
Just want you to know how much I enjoyed your story. Particularly your good grammar and spelling. Really hate poor grammar. The use of to and too correctly is so important and so does not happen in many of these other authors writing. Am reading everything you have written so far. Will you be writing for Absentia when it starts here in USA ?
Tom Knutson chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
Very good story, please keep writing! ! !
remadora-ftw chapter 7 . 7/20/2017
sdljhdsgtmbäk fgbngföklabggo yessssss

she called her dad and they'll meet (they met?) the next day and she was worried which makes sense but I bet it went awesome

and her reaction when he called her extraordinary
and how she insisted she wasn't and inspiration and he couldn't possibly write about her and omg
but she was and oh my god yes I love

AND THEN THE SEVEN MONTHS LATER AND JIM DID GO TO REHAB AND THEY'RE TOGETHER AND TOOK ALEXIS TO THE CABIN AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH OKAY IT'S SO GOOD AND WONDERFUL AND SWEET AND OMG *-*

remadora-ftw chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
no wait how could I forget the last lines after just reading thmem?
like they did not actually go to the restaurant cause they were doing other things instead

but still he asked her out
and she didn't say no she just had a better idea which was also very nice yep yep

remadora-ftw chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
yesssss yesss yesss I LIKE THIS CHAPTER

he wanted to stay in touch and she was like eeeehhhhh no
and he was sad
and so was I

and then he alost created the smorelett omg that was so good

AND SHE DID GIC EHIM HER ADRESS AND PHONE NUMBER
AND HE DID CALL HER THREE DAYS LATER AND THEN HE CAME BACK A DAY EARLIER AND ASKED HER OUT FOR DINNER AND SHE ACCEPTED AND YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I APPROVE OMG

remadora-ftw chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
they did more kissing I approve of this

and then he told her about alexis and she loved how excited he was and god this is so sweet okay

and she asked him if she should call her dad and I 100%agree with what he said. that she should only call him if she knew she calls him for the right reasons. and also be prepared for possible disapointments... that was good advice imo even though he felt like it didn't help at all

and I hope that shen she leaves they stay in touch (like of course this happens I already read this story once and why would that not happen omg)

remadora-ftw chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
they found dry wood for the fire place
AND THEN LOOKED AT THE STARS OH MY HEART
and then he asked about her mom and she told him and I was emotional

AND THEN THEY KISSED OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
BUT she apologized and left
and apologized again the next day and hmm I want them to kiss some more

also he didn't think about the fact that if he was alone he wouldn't do the same things he did with alexis this is actually very sweet okay

remadora-ftw chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
they almost kissed oh my god

she jumped into the lake and he did too because he is not a whimp (the voice in his head said yes though haha) and omg I mean I don't know how cold that water was but I imagine it was very cold
and she laughed at him
and then they almost kissed
but he wasn't sure if he was misreading the signs so the moment passed and ahhhhh
I need to know what kate was thinking damn it

and then alexis called and she went back to her room and I wanted them to play chess or some of the other games he found :(
like I just want them to do things together and her not to keep staying in her room trying to work her mom's case (I assume it's her mom's case?)

but he writes about her which is also very nice hehe

remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
ahhh I love it

like she is so surprised but she decides to change before she makes him explain (which makes sense cause she is all wet but still)
I love his reasoning for making the lasgna omg "...and by then he and his unexpected visitor would either have reached some sort of detente or one of them would have axe murdered the other. in either case having a good meal handy couldn't hurt."
seriously this made me laugh okay img

and then she started talking about when she was a kid but stoped and he noticed it made her sad and distracted her with the zombie question oh my god how good

and then he wrote about her oh my god

remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
I knew I read this before and yet I was surprised that I also reviewed this before *shakes head at self*
oh well I'll just write guest reviews then cause I love this story

ohhhhhh yesss I like

Rick renting the cabin from Jim like yes please
and then he sees the pictures and starts spinning stories about why Jim never mentioned Kate and omg

also the books are a nice touch and no they aren't from Ben they're defintely Johannas

I like the coffee lady who just told him the story omg

and then storm whoop whoop

and Kate appeard and he took the poker from the fireplace and thought about how cliché that was omg

her reaction when she recognized him was so good

also his thoughts about zombies omg that was good I love it

new2castle chapter 7 . 4/4/2017
Excellent story.
I enjoyed the interaction between Rick and Alexis on the phone and once they were at the cabin, because they have such a sweet relationship.

Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2017
Been busy and am finally getting a chance to catch up on my Castle Fan Fiction and was thrilled to finally get a chance to read your story. I really, really enjoyed it. So happy to have talented writers like yourself still writing for the fandom! Until your next story ...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2017
I'm really enjoying this one. It's a good AU - just enough new material blended with their characters to make it work. I also like how Kate is the one who's taking the lead at the end of this chapter.

I'm surprised that, instead of asking for her number, etc., he didn't just offer his own, tell her that he would really love to see her when they're back in the City, and leave it in hands. That way he wouldn't be pushing, but let her make the move. It all worked out, though, so all's well that end's well.