Reviews for Reprise III
Anne chapter 17 . 7/21
Finally, after two months, an update! The second one since I've started reading this series! I passes the time between updates rereading all three stories, and can I just say I love the way you portray these characters, especially Mace and Ben.

I like that Ben told Cody about his origins. I'm confused, though, as to why he did it. He barely knows this Cody and likely won't be seeing him regularly either. Isn't knowledge mostly on a need-to-know basis?

Hope Aola shows up in the next chapter. Her vivacity makes for an enjoyable read.

Will Palpatine be making a move soon? Most of his long-term plans have already been derailed by Ben, meaning what moves he makes now will be less well-prepared; however it also mean Ben can't predict what they are anymore. I hope Ben's delving into politics will pay off.

Thanks for the update. Hope the next one comes out soon!
Lilly Talons chapter 17 . 7/22
I loved Cody and ben interacting! Like so much, it's great that he guesses right away, and just ugh the whole thing. Excited for the next chapter :)
So, sooo excited to see an update! I've no idea what you've planned for Anakin, which is both exciting and frustrating (but in a good way). Happy to see more of Cody. It surprised me that he's being told so much, but thinking about it, it makes sense that he'd spot a 'clone'.
So, "Where's Aola?"
Viridian chapter 1 . 7/18
You know, I've been rereading Reprise and Reprise II over and over again during my free time, without realising that, somehow I've never followed this story. I was so ecstatic to see all these chapters! Andyway, at this point, I've somehow gotten really attached to Master Dooku. He seems so old, weary, and lost., although he would have still been active and spry at this point in time as a Sith. I hope he finds a meaningful endeavour soon.
Viridian chapter 1 . 7/18
Yes! Finally, Anakin has a master! It kept me going for a bit though, thinking that it would end up being Obi-Wan. And frankly, early in the story, I wanted it to be Obi-Wan because their close ages meant they were like brothers. But seeing how unavoidably attached Ben was, I am so relieved Anakin chose him. And the way Ben's composure just crumbled at the end ... Wow, that was so worth the wait. And I don't think Obi-Wan's relationship with Anakin has been sacrificed at all. As a matter of fact, the comfortable way they interact and the way Obi-Wan paid attention to Anakin gives me a goo feeling that they'd be brothers again this time around too (and yes, Anakin already thought of himself as Obi-Wan's cousin). Also, that last bit with Dooku was great. I feel rather sorry for Dooku, but I'm glad he seems like he has reconciled with the turn of events and will be able to look forward to training his great-grand-padawan.
Yay! You updated! I *love* this series. It's one of the very best time travel stories I've read. Please update soon!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 17 . 7/17
I love stories about Obi-Wan (as in, original Obi-Wan, i.e. Ben) and Cody. Ergo, I loved this chapter. Need anything more be said? :D
Blessings,
Sophia
WindySilver chapter 17 . 7/17
Wow, another fantastic chapter! Definitely worth the wait! I love the interaction between Cody and Ben, it was awesome!
ksecc1 chapter 17 . 7/16
Yea! More Ben. I love Ben! I guess Obi Wan is technically the same, but his life experiences are so different. I love the contrast. But I'm really reading the story because of Ben. Thanks for the update!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 17 . 7/16
LOL.

Glad you do the "Where's Aola" because yes, that would have been a nasty cliffie, but I think you made the right choice. This one flows better and doesn't seem as choppy.

Also, I'm happy to see Cody back in the swing of things, but two bits Obi-wan will personally look up to see if Cody's had his chip removed.

Bet Cody won't take it well if he finds out what he did to his commanding officer...
Quathis chapter 17 . 7/16
Oh the joys of trying to escape a place of healing when you are told not to, quite the classic conundrum for active knuckle heads, even amongst the Jedi Order.

Very nice reveal with Cody, fluid and natural. Ben knows him as well as the others, so having his old commander back in the know is likely a relief and a support.

Until next time.
myrosedream chapter 17 . 7/16
Per usual, amazing. I am really glad Cody is in on it. This will make things more interesting and open between the characters. I just got this account so now I can fallow you properly. Don't know if any of my reviews went to you before this, but still love your work. -Rosie-
Eryniel Alasse chapter 17 . 7/16
Loved the chapter as always! I'm happy to see Cody's inclusion in this arc of the story. He's one of my favorite characters, and he's so darned perceptive too! I laughed out loud when he figured out Ben's true identity so quickly. :) Have fun writing the next chapter!
alive by grace chapter 17 . 7/16
Maybe instead of saying that Ben is the brother of Obi-Wan's mother, they should say he's his father's identical twin brother :P

Thank you again so, so much for this story. I can't help squealing a little in excitement every time I see you've updated!
Ignite the Stars chapter 17 . 7/16
I loved that Cody recognized that they're the same person! Also, just their entire interaction was gold. And again, thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.