Reviews for Reprise III
supernova01 chapter 10 . 7h
Great chapter! loved everything from Ben's conversation with Anakin and their agreement to be Master and Padawan, Ben breaking the news to Dooku and their subsequent duel, and Vokara. I'm glad that Ben has agreed to be Anakin's Master but I also feel apprehensive too.
Quathis chapter 10 . 14h
Yes, I was hoping for this. Ben needs Anakin, if only to put the specter of Vader to rest. Not to mention that he understands what Anakin is capable of more than any other master, both the good and the bad. Until next time.
drakonpie250 chapter 10 . 17h
What does canonizing mean? And what was unfair?
Rotashark chapter 10 . 18h
Wonderful chapter. I honestly didn't know if was going to be Ben or Obi-Wan. But I'm very happy it's Ben. Also I loved the duel with Dooku! The action and the dialogue were a joy to read.
WriterGreenReads chapter 10 . 22h
I'm trying really hard not to scream with delight but YESSSSS FINALLY
funniefriend1245 chapter 10 . 22h
Hey, this was great! Thanks for this chapter. It's good to know that Anakin will be trained well, and especially by Ben. It's also good that the lineage is united in this.

I wonder when Aola will be Knighted - and I'm also worried that she won't make it, for done reason. Or Feemor. They're my favorites!

Thanks for s great chapter!
steelneena chapter 10 . 1/18
Oh thank god it's Ben. Thank God thank God thank God. It wouldn't be the same and it has to be. It just had to be. Wow. I've been dealing about this for what seems like years sometimes. At any rate it's been a while.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 1/18
YAY! :D I have to admit, you have good reasoning. Dint let anyone tell you otherwise.
ThunderSphinx chapter 10 . 1/18
Out if curiosity dies Anakin have any contact with his mother or does the love-blind Jedi forbid it? She did raise him after all.
ILDV chapter 10 . 1/17
Wonderful
Next meeting Padmè/Anakin?
sailor winx chapter 10 . 1/17
I don't know how I feel about Ben becoming Anakin's master. I'm not pumped but he is the only one who can do it. Obi-wan was taken out of the running when when his eye taken out. If that hadn't happened or if Ani didn't need a master yesterday I would be Team Obi-wan. Everyone else is not right.

Oh well. On the bright side, Ani is going to have a new big family. There's Grandpas Jinn and Dooku, Uncle Feemor, cousin/big sister figure Aola, cousin/big brother Obi-wan and in the future little sister Ahsoka. Whether she is going to join the family through Anakin or some other means, like Obi-wan, remains to be seen.
Ribke chapter 10 . 1/17
Aw, I wanted it to be Obi-Wan... Well, at least I won't have to go looking for horses anymore.
lilyflower1345 chapter 10 . 1/17
Amazing chapter! I'm very happy that Ben will be training Anakin, that's what I'd been hoping would happen. I loved the first scene with Ben and Anakin, it was perfect. It was cute to see how happy Anakin was when Ben agreed. And I loved how that was able to give Ben peace about training Anakin. The duel with Ben and Dooku was good too. Thanks for writing this :)
TheLostPevensie chapter 1 . 1/17
I'm amazed I've just come across this story now- I am in love with your Squire's Tales drabbles and usually I scour the pages of authors I like for other stories! This is incredibly well-written and detailed, I'm so glad I found it.
I found myself kind of wondering in the last couple chapters if you're going to end up pursuing Obidala? I don't know if I've actually read one of those before, but I'm not opposed if that's where you go! Also I'm super curious to figure out who's going to train Anakin. I think another reviewer said this, but is Obi-wan currently asking Anakin what he thinks about it? Cause that would be so great. I'm finding myself very annoyed at Ben for his indecisiveness, though I do understand it. Also I haven't forgotten the vision someone had of Anakin surrounded by Jedi but not one! So what on Earth could that mean... Anyway, I look forward to your next installment!
WindySilver chapter 9 . 1/15
And more awesomeness! I so loved how Qui-Gon hoped that Obi-Wan gets fat and Yoda with the snacks! XD The best parts, really! And I have a feeling that a certain Kenobi is going to hit the roof in the next chapter if I'm right about what'll happen...