Reviews for Einstein
Jack Terary chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
"The secret to originality is hiding your sources." Interesting interpretation. I have a question, was the unas a metaphor for the outsider? Just curious. Nice story. Good dialog, effective use of pronouns.
KateCarter chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Hey, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed reading your story "Einstein", but you got some geography mixed up. Nellis AFB is in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas to be exact. If you were wanting a location in the middle of the desert, top-secret base sort of thing, you're wanting the Nevada Test Site. It's a couple hours north of Vegas.

Also, considering their job, all the members of SG-1 would probably have the highest security clearance possible.

Otherwise...I like the psychic dog. Golden retrievers are supposed to be smart, I've met a couple, but my own golden retriver was so dumb she flunked out of obedience school - twice.

Did you happen to write a sequel? Maybe explaining what happened to the Unas (since I'm sure the NID couldn't keep a hold of him)?
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
That was really good, it was well written and I couldn't stop reading.
Linda chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
i read this story a while ago but never put in a review... i think u deserve it though cuz it was really good
H chapter 1 . 2/2/2003