Reviews for The Monster's Sister
Zorua1 chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Mikey ships it.
DaLadyofSouls chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
This is a brilliant story. I'd love to see a sequel with Joey adapting to going straight. Bad guys trying to go straight make great stories, with mutant turtles it could be twice the fun!
Violetflowerz chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
I really like your story so far! I like how you gave a back story to Bebop and Rocksteady
DaLadyofSouls chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
well written!
DaLadyofSouls chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
Too much testosterone boys. Leo's dumb if he thinks he's more important than her own family, and Rocksteady is dumb if he thinks he can choose her boyfriends for her. I'd like to see the boys talk it out man-to-man, though they probably won't do that until they've hit each other a few times... It would be nice if Rocksteady were to try and go straight, but I can't see him lasting for very long given his low IQ. Still its a nice twist you've got going here. I wouldn't have picked it, so great work!
DaLadyofSouls chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Good work on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I can totally see the brothers going to track him down and Mickey sniffing out that pile of pizzas
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
I knew Mickey would find the pizza lol, and I have dyslexia had to read bio scanner a few times because I read it as bro scanner :) ha
DaLadyofSouls chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
I didn't know they had cellphones in 1987? I remember the first ones coming out in the early nineties in New Zealand. Still really good work on this chapter. Keep going!
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Wow this is great. I have no criticism. I can't wait to read how you continue with this story. Thank you for writing this.
DaLadyofSouls chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Cool, I'm glad Sam doesn't sound like a marysue either!