Reviews for Wizard Born, Mafia Raised
Argonaut986 chapter 8 . 3/9
Harry has some valid questions.
Argonaut986 chapter 7 . 3/9
Fluffy bit Snape.
Argonaut986 chapter 6 . 3/9
Pansy is going to be a problem.
Argonaut986 chapter 5 . 3/9
Drako Malfoy will be a problem.
Argonaut986 chapter 4 . 3/9
Eta has a crush on harry.
Argonaut986 chapter 3 . 3/9
Harry will have some issues, at Hogwarts.
Argonaut986 chapter 2 . 3/9
Harry could be safer.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 3/9
Harry has a whole lot to learn.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 9/7/2017
A very interesting story here so far!
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 7/12/2017
I think Harry should have acted like he didn't know what Dumbledore was talking about when he brought up the Potters. For one thing he DOESN'T know what the old coot is talking about when he mentions the mirror showing his 'birth parents'. *lol* He didn't even know what his last name used to be until this night or seen pictures of them, so why would the mirror bring up images of parents he hasn't seen in years who should be a long distant memory by now in his mind? *lol*

He shouldn't even remember what they look like in order for the mirror to bring them up for him as his greatest desire. He has his NEW family replacing the parents who died before he was old enough to properly remember them that should fill up that empty space Lily and James left behind. *lol* Who his family is NOW should be all that matters to him.
Ace of Hate chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
Nice so far, is it going to be HP with Mafia on the side, or will we see more of a true cross over?
PappyOldGuy chapter 8 . 3/17/2017
And again...another good chapter, I still like the way this story is moving along. I am still finding it very entertaining and I still like the way it is handling the interplay of the main characters. As before I await in great anticipation to see how it all plays out.

Thank you so much for sharing.
froper98 chapter 8 . 3/17/2017
the story is great, love the crossover. however one glaring error, why would he see the potters in the mirror of Erised. to his account he would not know them or remember them except a flashing light. you have stated before he dos not now he is Harry potter, so why would his hearts desire be 2 people he does not even know. it makes sense with canon harry as he has never known love of the family and his desire is to have one. however he has a lovoing father, mother and brother. all of which he knows so his desire would be something else.
hellfire45 chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
Good chapter and I hope to have some more explaining as to why his hearts desire is the potters
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
Well, we all knew things could not remain calm any place Harry is at.