Reviews for Wizard Born, Mafia Raised
PappyOldGuy chapter 9 . 7/20
And again...another good chapter, I still like the way this story is moving along. I am still finding it very entertaining and I still like the way it is handling the interplay of the main characters. As before I await in great anticipation to see how it all plays out.

Thank you so much for sharing.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 7/18
For all their training and all their abilities they still froze up instead of reacting like they have been taught, and this could cost them some pain if not more. Of course, Jericho could end up deeply regretting his actions.
Gamelover41592 chapter 9 . 7/17
0-0 uh oh also welcome back :)
Argonaut986 chapter 8 . 3/9
Harry has some valid questions.
Argonaut986 chapter 7 . 3/9
Fluffy bit Snape.
Argonaut986 chapter 6 . 3/9
Pansy is going to be a problem.
Argonaut986 chapter 5 . 3/9
Drako Malfoy will be a problem.
Argonaut986 chapter 4 . 3/9
Eta has a crush on harry.
Argonaut986 chapter 3 . 3/9
Harry will have some issues, at Hogwarts.
Argonaut986 chapter 2 . 3/9
Harry could be safer.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 3/9
Harry has a whole lot to learn.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 9/7/2017
A very interesting story here so far!
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 7/12/2017
I think Harry should have acted like he didn't know what Dumbledore was talking about when he brought up the Potters. For one thing he DOESN'T know what the old coot is talking about when he mentions the mirror showing his 'birth parents'. *lol* He didn't even know what his last name used to be until this night or seen pictures of them, so why would the mirror bring up images of parents he hasn't seen in years who should be a long distant memory by now in his mind? *lol*

He shouldn't even remember what they look like in order for the mirror to bring them up for him as his greatest desire. He has his NEW family replacing the parents who died before he was old enough to properly remember them that should fill up that empty space Lily and James left behind. *lol* Who his family is NOW should be all that matters to him.
Ace of Hate chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
Nice so far, is it going to be HP with Mafia on the side, or will we see more of a true cross over?
PappyOldGuy chapter 8 . 3/17/2017

Thank you so much for sharing.