Reviews for From Girl-Who-Lived to Head Maid!
neji2332 chapter 20 . 1/24
Would you please write more of this story
917brat chapter 18 . 1/18
this is so wonderful and I would love to read more of this as it sounds so amazing so far.
huhutime chapter 20 . 12/21/2019
hoping for an update for awhile. ahhaha. i have been reading this book a couple times and still enjoying it.
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
Awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2019
13 15 28 not 33 I'm being not picky I know but it bothered me
Darraiter chapter 12 . 11/5/2019
Normally, I hate when authors use their knowledge of the manga's story to avoid main plots, but somehow, I can't get to be angry about it here. I'm really enjoying the way you are writing this, and I'm so pumped up to see what happens next.

If only... Will it happen something will a little more... tension? I mean, you avoided the battle with the circus, the battle with the zombies... So many important things, that made the original story interesting... So far, it looks more like a lot of conversations between characters with little to no action.

If you insist in preventing the scenarios of the original story, perhaps you could create a new one. It may make this fic even more interesting
yanomichi chapter 20 . 8/9/2019
sigue me encanto pero linnea se embazara de serpiente cierto
Babybear94 chapter 20 . 6/7/2019
Hey great story hope you update soon please update soon please it the best crossover for this fanfiction category .
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 5/21/2019
I love Lau ;)
guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2019
I can understand why its taking so long for the next especially with the manga showed that ciel has a twin brother.
legendaryNOT chapter 20 . 4/17/2019
Look forward to future chapters
alicia7788 chapter 20 . 4/3/2019
UPDATE PLEASE
michael.e.allen2016 chapter 20 . 3/21/2019
Love this story, please can you make more chapter's
Hyperfangirl-fan chapter 20 . 3/10/2019
I don't know if you are going to continue this story anymore seeing as it hasn't been updated in a few years, butif you do I'm realy looking forward to seeing femHarry go back to her time with boyfriend and co.
dragonfire1222 chapter 14 . 3/1/2019
"On the first floor are about three Parlour Rooms, two Reception Rooms, a big Game Room, Library, Music Room and Art Room, Fainting Room, and Drawing Room"

LOL XD
Oh why yes, I'll just go to this designated room to faint. XD