Reviews for Roommates (A Prequel to Housemates)
najla lazaretti chapter 2 . 7/11
Hi. I love this story and its prequel, but what do you think of doing a post history, something like 5 to 10 years after the events, just so we can have a taste of what happened after ... and not stay only in our imagination ...
srcsrcsrc chapter 1 . 5/26
I absolutely adore, love and cherish this. They are just perfect together. I would like to read their entire getting together story, I think it would be amazing.
Beautifully written :)
Tbaby13 chapter 2 . 3/13
And cue Hermione.
Tbaby13 chapter 1 . 3/13
This is a good origin story.
Jess6800 chapter 2 . 3/1
Lol. This made me smile. #LF2018
Jess6800 chapter 1 . 3/1
I really love these two. I loved them in Housemates as well. They are perfectly delightful together. Two people that shouldn't necessarily fit together, but for some inexplicable reason, they do. #LF2018
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
This is wonderful. Still, I cannot decide whether Tom's lack of magic makes him more of a terror, or less. So far, I'm leaning towards less. Guess I'll have to read Housemates and find out.
Asdarkasmysoul chapter 2 . 4/21/2017
Lovely:)
Asdarkasmysoul chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Ahehieahaha, the best :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
You will find someone because she's special. Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Yes, aren't they so cute. They won't leave each other. Thank you.
sunset oasis chapter 2 . 2/17/2017
They are so cute!
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
I ... these boys are so precious. I love them.
Seeing their respective struggles makes my heart ache.
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
"Avery's ridiculous snake and skull tattoo." Haha, I wonder if more of their friend group recieved the same tattoo. Friendship tats.
That poor girl lol. She thought he was going to whisper sweet nothings and instead she recieved the fright of her life.
I loved how this roommate search became such a competition. And then it ties perfectly into the Abraxas' line from housemates "I can't let him win,"
Also,
"Tom had always had a girlfriend, right until the day he didn't, but Abraxas had always known what he himself preferred." Loved this line. I wonder if Tom was always aware the he preferred both? Or did Abraxas awaken his awareness?

Ah! This was lovely bite-sized amusement! Such an unexpected pair but it works so well! Thank you for telling me this existed! I loved it so much!
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
These two will be the death of me.
Don't we all wish we had a roommate in college that was good at math. :P
"no one picked on a Malfoy or a Malfoy's roommate." ! Oh my goodness! So protective and a sense of duty even before they were truly friends. And Abraxas gives him a way to stand up for himself by being an alibi! That is the way to gain an ally for life.
I was so amused imagining the look on Abraxas' mothers face. Just narrowing her eyes at Tom everytime he came by for dinner. "Abraxas' special friend." Internally willing her son to atleast find a beard for show.