Reviews for Roommates (A Prequel to Housemates)
VulpeculaLynx chapter 2 . 4/21
Lovely:)
VulpeculaLynx chapter 1 . 4/21
Ahehieahaha, the best :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/26
You will find someone because she's special. Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26
Yes, aren't they so cute. They won't leave each other. Thank you.
sunset oasis chapter 2 . 2/17
They are so cute!
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 2/17
I ... these boys are so precious. I love them.
Seeing their respective struggles makes my heart ache.
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 2 . 1/15
"Avery's ridiculous snake and skull tattoo." Haha, I wonder if more of their friend group recieved the same tattoo. Friendship tats.
That poor girl lol. She thought he was going to whisper sweet nothings and instead she recieved the fright of her life.
I loved how this roommate search became such a competition. And then it ties perfectly into the Abraxas' line from housemates "I can't let him win,"
Also,
"Tom had always had a girlfriend, right until the day he didn't, but Abraxas had always known what he himself preferred." Loved this line. I wonder if Tom was always aware the he preferred both? Or did Abraxas awaken his awareness?

Ah! This was lovely bite-sized amusement! Such an unexpected pair but it works so well! Thank you for telling me this existed! I loved it so much!
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 1 . 1/15
These two will be the death of me.
Don't we all wish we had a roommate in college that was good at math. :P
"no one picked on a Malfoy or a Malfoy's roommate." ! Oh my goodness! So protective and a sense of duty even before they were truly friends. And Abraxas gives him a way to stand up for himself by being an alibi! That is the way to gain an ally for life.
I was so amused imagining the look on Abraxas' mothers face. Just narrowing her eyes at Tom everytime he came by for dinner. "Abraxas' special friend." Internally willing her son to atleast find a beard for show.
Annamonk chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
Loved it!
niknik0201 chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
LOOOL this part was really funny to read and totally made my day
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Loved this prequel
almost-annette chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
So, I'm probably lacking some background knowledge from Housemates, but I nonetheless enjoyed the drabble! Tom being a jerk to everyoGrief is the thing with feathersne but Abraxas, yeah, I can totally see it!
almost-annette chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
So, I haven't read Housemates yet, but this ficlet was great! I've never given that much thought to Tom/Abraxas, but after reading TiC and this ficlet, I can totally see the appeal. I loved your Abraxas and you do an excellent job of writing Tom Riddle! Thanks for sharing this story!
Aya Diefair chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
This was a cute read. I don't think I've read a non-magical fic before, so congrats on being my first! I quite enjoyed it, now I must go read the sequel. :)
cocoartist chapter 1 . 9/21/2016