Reviews for A Privileged Life
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 42 . 2/20/2003
I love the fact that they were fighting over who was going to spank her. Keep it up I love this story.
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 41 . 2/20/2003
Ha ha, that was funny, Monica got pregnant!
Jennifer Hyacinth chapter 41 . 2/20/2003
Wow, Monica is pregnant too! Sheesh!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 41 . 2/20/2003
Oh my god I never laughed so hard. I mean I love John but wow. keep it up it's great.
AngelWings816 chapter 41 . 2/20/2003
SHE'S PREGNANT! holy shit. I didn't see that coming. And with John's kid. This should all be intresting! Update asap! :0)
Jennifer Hyacinth chapter 40 . 2/19/2003
Wow, so much has changed in a few chapters! And now her mother is calling? I wonder what her mother wants.
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 40 . 2/19/2003
great chapter as usual!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 40 . 2/19/2003
I just love this story. Please keep it up and update soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 39 . 2/18/2003
Wow I love the last three chapters please keep it up and I can't wait to see what you got in store for Nikki and Mark.
BlueEyedGurl878 chapter 39 . 2/18/2003
another fantastic chapter, you really know what your doing, keep up the great work!
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 38 . 2/18/2003
that was so cute on the last few chapters! keep it up!
Stacychicky chapter 38 . 2/18/2003
*tear* this just keeps geting better and better. write more soon
AngelWings816 chapter 36 . 2/18/2003
AWW. how cute was that? The little girl is so cute. Nikki was so good with her! I love it update ASAP :0)
Lioncourt619 chapter 36 . 2/18/2003
is SO cute. Talk about instant famil, I think this section is great. I really like Bradshaw and miss him, I'm glad you've brought him into the story, this is very sweet but also sad, very good. Love the story so far, can't wait to see where you got with it.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 36 . 2/18/2003
Oh god how sweet that was just so wonderful. I love how you are writing Mark. Please keep it up and soon.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »