Reviews for A Privileged Life
Jen105 chapter 36 . 2/18/2003
Aw! That was such a sweet chapter! Keep up the great work! I love seeing Mark so sweet like that.

BlueEyedGurl878 chapter 35 . 2/17/2003
awesome, can't wait to see what happens with anna, keep up the great work!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 35 . 2/17/2003
Damn I wish I could fly with him. Keep it up and please soon.
AngelWings816 chapter 34 . 2/17/2003
Aw. all is well. again! lol. I love this story so much! I can't wait to see what happens with the lil girl. Update asap :0)
Bingobaby chapter 34 . 2/17/2003
I loved the last couple of chapters you added. I was really glad to see that Nikki and John were able to put there differences aside and get back on track. I am also glad that Mark and Nikki were able to get back together as well in this chapter. Please write more soon and keep up the great work.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 34 . 2/17/2003
Wow I love it and I'm so glad that you put them back together. Please keep it up I can't wait till Mark has to deal with Anna.
AngelWings816 chapter 33 . 2/17/2003
Good for Nikki! She shouldn't take his shit. I can't wait to see what happens. I can't believe Shawn kissed her. again. Update asap cause I don't know how long I can wait!:0)
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 32 . 2/16/2003
Whoa, that was interesting, can't wait to see what happens next!
Bingobaby chapter 32 . 2/16/2003
I really loved what you have added. I can't believe what I read, it was just so shocking at the news. I can't wait to see what will happen and in the end that Mark and Nikki will finally be happy. Please write more soon and keep up the great work.
AngelWings816 chapter 32 . 2/16/2003
I can't believe that twist. I almost shit in my pants! lol... this is getting good. update asap :0)
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 31 . 2/16/2003
Oh god I hope it works. This is so sweet but with a twist please keep it up and update soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 30 . 2/15/2003
It's got to be just the shock Mark is too good of a guy to do this. Keep it up and please up date soon because I can't wait to see what will happen.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 29 . 2/15/2003
Oh that one took me by surprise. You are a master so keep it up.
BlueEyedGurl878 chapter 28 . 2/13/2003
awesome awesome awesome! hehe, i'm glad they finally hooked up! i wonder where they're headed now!
Taryn B chapter 27 . 2/12/2003
The story looks a lot better and it's easier to read. I've been keeping up and the story looks great.

Keep writing.