Reviews for A Privileged Life
AngelWings816 chapter 7 . 2/4/2003
Damn... he don't take no shit. I feel bad for her tho... i mean, who is he to do that crap to her? Well anywho... something needs to happen between them. lol great job update asap :0)
BlueEyedGurl878 chapter 5 . 2/4/2003
Awesome! I really like where this plot is going! Keep up the great work!
AngelWings816 chapter 5 . 2/3/2003
I love this story already. I hope Mark and Niki hook up. Htey're both so hard headed it should be intresting to find out what happens... keep up the good work and updat asap :0)
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 5 . 2/3/2003
this is really great, what a dickhead Mark is, lol
AngelWings816 chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
Why does he have to be a dick to her. I mean I know she can be bitchy but you don't have to be a ass ALL the time. Well... I love it, as always! Keep it up and update asap :0)
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
Hey I love how you are writing Mark as such a prick in this one. I love him but she should have done more then knock him on his ass.
Taryn B chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
I'm not trying to flame you, I'm just giving you my honest opinion.

I like story quite a bit. It really is a good story and you should continue, but to be honest I can't seem to get past the typos and grammatical errors. It makes the story a lot harder to read than it should be.
Bingobaby chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
I love what you got started here. I can't wait for more to come to see how well this is going to turn out. Please write more soon and keep up the great work.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
Ok you got me going nuts trying to figure out who her dad is. It's a gteat story keep it up and soon please?
AngelWings816 chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
I love it... do you ever stop writing? lol I love the bad girl thing hehe its great you need to update soon :0)
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
great start, can't wait for more
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
Wow I should have known that you would have another one going already. I think this one is off to a great start. Can't wait to see who her dad is. Please write more soon and up date quick.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6