Reviews for A Game Worth Dying For
Dreadendor chapter 59 . 6/11
I just finished this story on my second day of reading it (got a LOT of spare time on my hands) and I really have to say this is one of the best fics I've ever read, and will easily take my top third spot, behind your inspiration, and a Naruto Fanfic, titled Legacy. That said, I really enjoyed this, and have managed to gather my own inspiration for an Anime-centered gamer.
Great job man, keep up the work with your writing, and best of luck for any future stories you have planned.
CureCaligraphy chapter 59 . 5/29
I was very nervous when I saw the title of that chapter, but this was pretty cool. (severe understatement)
CureCaligraphy chapter 36 . 5/28
Mecha White Rose...

Eh, I shit Nuts&Dolts and White Rose, I'm down.
CureCaligraphy chapter 27 . 5/28
damnit where is that last reference from...

kingdom hearts?
it's just another primate chapter 19 . 4/24
Aahh, no game no life. I fucking love that show. Personally i think is the best isekai ive seen.

Im also of the opinion that theres not enough refrences of said game, but thats just me lol

Keep up the good work :)
it's just another primate chapter 18 . 4/23
When it comes to the songs, i dont really get Ace of Spades or Her name is Alice for their respective persons songs. (I dont know much about Dante to judge too much but it seems to fit pretty well) i would appreciate it if you could explain your decisions. I dont remember many scenes where Cyan "gambled" and Alice is to.. stable(?) For a Wonderland thing and never really gave the impression she had such eccentricities.
(Though, since i took a short break, i cant remember much off the top of my head)

keep up the good work :)
desaira chapter 4 . 4/22
Hello i is new guy. I have pawa like game. You all are tv show. I tell you dis at chapta wan and you wab me now you git
GL chapter 23 . 4/18
Imagine a songfic in 2018...
it's just another primate chapter 7 . 4/19
Now lets hope they dont ACT like Sora and Shiro XD
Thedudeist chapter 46 . 4/18
im somewhat ashamed to say that i wouldnt even be mad if he did
Thedudeist chapter 45 . 4/18
i think its cool that you let adam hurt dante, it makes you remember that the gamer club is not immortal, normally id say the same for the mc, but meh.
Thedudeist chapter 43 . 4/18
awesome chapter, also shadow of the colossus was nothing special. I mean, for the novelty it was fun, but it was essentially a puzzle climber or something. As there was just no other reasonable way to kill things that massive.
Thedudeist chapter 35 . 4/18
...is EVERY girl in your fanfic gay?
Thedudeist chapter 31 . 4/18
hmm, im happy you made some room for dark souls. As i was an avid player of the series.
Thedudeist chapter 8 . 4/17
huh, for being 15 this story is awesome.