Reviews for The Diary
Monica636 chapter 25 . 9/19
Great story loved it great work Looking forward for the next chapter!
luxsolis chapter 25 . 9/18
Love this story so much, can't wait for more.
STLynnthoria chapter 25 . 9/15
Hey I know you're frustrated wih people assuming that her parents are negligent. I think the reason they're coming off like that is purely because we see Hermione being anxious and kind of withdrawn with them, but there doesn't seem to be a clear reason why other than 'they don't understand magic'. Also there aren't many parents who would let their daughter stay over at a friends house an entire summer. My mom was like that when it came to my and my siblings independence, so it doesn't seem odd to me but I don't know a single person irl that has had similar experiences before the age of 18. That combined with Hermione's torn-between-worlds outlook, may be why people are leaning towards negligence. Maybe it would help to have a chatacter like Ron, who has an overbearing mom, comment on it? If I remember right I think she makes up with him briefly. So maybe just a brief comment/complaint for him wishing his parents would let him be away for an entire summer, and an offhand counter-comment from Hermione that maybe they would if he was more mature? Only thing I can think of, although even as I suggest it, that feels outside the norm for your story.
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 25 . 9/13
Miss the story.. Pls update as soon as you could!
Glitterkitty10 chapter 25 . 9/4
I love this story! One of the only that I follow religiously! Please update soon!
ByronElizabeth chapter 25 . 9/2
I hope that you have not stop writing this story. it is devine and I will eagerly wait for more.
CristaKitty chapter 25 . 8/30
I love this story!
maharaj.vasha862 chapter 25 . 8/28
hey when r u updating again? its been 2 weeks
Von von chapter 25 . 8/25
Wonderful job creating this world and organising the timeline! I really love how much he cares about her and the series of events which bring them together. I'm really looking forward to reading what happens next (and in the meantime, I'm off to read your other fics!)
Zoanzon chapter 15 . 8/25
Just because it's Tom Riddle with decades of prep, I'm not sure how much of what he says I can trust, and it's so good for that uncertainty.
Zoanzon chapter 13 . 8/25
Interesting interactions, but Lucius still thought 'the Dark Lord'...is Tom playing the long game?

I'm wondering how much his interactions with Hermione redeemed him and how much he's just focused on her care enough to try and play the slow game to corrupt her/bring her around...
Zoanzon chapter 9 . 8/24
I...just realized something.

Is Harry an orphan here? And if so: who killed Lily and James? (Oh my oh my...)
Zoanzon chapter 7 . 8/24
Oh shit.

The diary connection isn't AU-verse Hermione to canon Tom, with timeline divergence as of the connection. It's AU-verse Hermione to AU-verse Tom in the same timeline, so her interactions are changing the Tom in her past which changes the timeline she's in.

I *really* hope, if we, we see how the timeline gets a bit fuzzy at the edges from this.
Zoanzon chapter 5 . 8/24
The more they interact, the more I wonder what she'll be because of Tom, and what she becomes in spite of/*to* spite him. I can't wait.

(Also, the unfolding AU elements...oh my oh my.)
Zoanzon chapter 4 . 8/24
This is amazingly unsettling; not for what it is, but what this grooming from *Riddle* can turn into.
1,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »