Reviews for Unsteady
Cullen Cousin chapter 33 . 6h
Good chapter
GorGirl chapter 33 . 10h
Oh man! I hope Luca gets his, and Roman goes to a maximum security facility. I hate them!
Guest chapter 33 . 22h
Thanks for the update! Ready for more... as always!

~ the real teacher
misstwilight90210 chapter 33 . 14h
Amazing story! Underrated if you ask me. Can't wait for the next chapter. I've tried not to make it a habit to read incomplete stories (my long experience here told me some leave you hanging at the best part of the story). This, however, is worth it. Please update soon :)
mysticfighter111 chapter 33 . 14h
I think that Edward will want to send her away to keep her safe and she will refuse, because of her loyalty to Carlisle. If the Brigados find out they have the perfect blackmailing-fodder to make Edward do whatever they want - horror! Their utmost interest should be exposing the "whistleblower" and his connection to organised crime. Having somebody on the inside should cause all alarm-bells ringing in Edward's head.
crazycats7 chapter 33 . 15h
I hope that he is not mean to Bella when she tells him.
kmfroggi chapter 33 . 15h
Holy crap... what a roller coaster!
x AnneCullen x chapter 33 . 16h
I am worried for all of them now. I wonder how will they get out of this situation.
mommapurvis chapter 33 . 17h
Please update soon. I’m on the edge of my seat
suzy 2010 chapter 33 . 18h
What will Carlisle do. Just hope that he has a back up plan. Poor Bella,is going to go ballistic. Will she tell Edward about the pregnancy.
x AnneCullen x chapter 32 . 18h
I don't think Edward will take that news very well. And if the Brigados will find out, they will surely use it against him.
x AnneCullen x chapter 31 . 19h
Great chapter. I am really scared that someone close to them will get hurt.
grandmachix chapter 33 . 19h
That's what Roman was talking about. This very public statement that the Cullens have been lying.
Judy
x AnneCullen x chapter 30 . 19h
Things are getting more dangerous. I wonder how the information was leaked.
cbmorefie chapter 33 . 20h