Reviews for Three Things
Madame Pink chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
Love the story,but did Arnold realize that when Helga said 'The one i treat the worst would know how much I cared for them' she meant HIM!
Rose Winter chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
Chapter 5 chapter 5! Please!
Rose Winter
Skeye chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
Please keep going and Just and idea but maybe Helga parents could be out in Alaska with Olga and Helga finds out and gets upset and so on and so forth
Cellar Door 26 chapter 4 . 8/17/2003

Selene
ItokoMeilin05 chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
oh i like
A Writer Named Anna chapter 4 . 2/11/2003
I really like this! It's like the actual tv show. Most fics I've read they are all grown up or something and most of the time seem ooc or something. Anyway, keep up the great work and update soon. .
BLFBH chapter 4 . 2/8/2003
*To letcha know, I'm giving you a really 'I'm waiting for this cool thing to go on' look.* ~Looks at friend strangely~ Okay, uh, well, where are those darndit parents? Basically, uh, I'm waiting for this cool thing to finish. Updation!
BLFBH chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
*kay, I'm in this completely* Yeah, g' work, girl. Wanna know what happens, so, uh, gota finish the download. *To our brains!*
android khalynxoid chapter 4 . 2/8/2003
Thanks for organizing your story, it really helps me to understand the story...Please continue soon. "NiCE OnE"
Netty1 chapter 4 . 2/8/2003
It is so cute...I really like this story. Laterz!
King Cheetah chapter 4 . 2/7/2003
Lookin' great! Keep up thegood work!

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 4 . 2/7/2003
OH! So Arnold did read it I totally forgot that. I loved it boy Helga must have been happy to have dinner at Arnold's house and Phil was acting like a parent that one's new.

puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
I hope thye didn't desert Helga though that would not be good at all. I mean I hope Merrium and Bob didn't just leave her there. Poor Helga the junk she has to go through.

puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 2 . 2/7/2003
I liked that chappie it's too bad that Arnold didn't get to read the paper though. Good story line it's nice and short I like it.