Reviews for Decay
RazielOmega chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
omg you cant END it there!
intriKate chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
oh, that was good. i hadn't really understood why dixon was so mad at syd before, but this makes sense. i liked your story!
Celli chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
"Regardless of how well she conceals her scars, she is not indestructible. Regardless of how often she tells herself that what she does is 'right', she is not worthy of praise."

Oh, man.

This really hit home for me; it's been a recurring theme in Alias since day one that intentions don't make you worthy. (Jack, anyone?) So for Sydney to feel this-it's appropriate. It fits the show and the character. And it made my heart hurt.

*hugs Sydney*

*hugs Dixon*

Make it beeeeeeetter, Karen! *sniffle*
pie1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
hello...

Just came back to re-read this most excellent story and while perusing the reviews noticed that *someone* decided to flame you. WTF. That is just immature and completely ridiculous.

Anyway, I liked this story as much the second time around as the first. If only "Alias" actually could take time to delve into some of these issues. I would love to see a Syd/Dixon scene post-takedown

Great stuff...

Amy
Rach chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Completely on-target insight into Dixon - a well-written, emotional piece. Thanks for sharing!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Hope that Dixon handles things better than this

from Kimmmers
Alias Fan chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
This is the stupidist Alias Fanfiction I have ever read. Dixion would at first react like this but if he can't understand why Sydney didn't tell him the truth (which-by the way was to keep Sloan from getting suspicious) then he shouldn't have sent the E-mail. In my opinion, his reaction to her, and even Sydney's reaction to Vaughn, puts them at SD-6 United States traitor level. He should forgive her in time; very soon in other words and not make her feel sorry for herself thus causing her to blow up at Vaughn. Don't ever write a story like this again.
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
The the way that you portray Dixon is sweet and simple. He *should be* angry and Syd - who takes everything on her shoulders - would never give herself an excuse.
Mai1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Excellent, Karen!

Love the ending. It's just perfect!

Mai
Agent Otter chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Awesome story... nice to read a very imperfect Sydney and a not-entirely-smooth Vaughn, and more than that, a Dixon that's emotional and real. Bravo.
LegalBlonde chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Fantastic! You've done an excellent job of characterization. Dixon's reaction fits perfectly with what we saw in Phase One and his observations of Vaughn are on target. I liked the device of Syd applying her makeup, only to lose it. Excellent work.
Arcana1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Hey- this was really good! I definitely think you should do a sequal, make this into a series about how Syd deals with the aftermath of phase one.
coolbeans chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
WOW! perfect in every way. I wish it wasnt a one-parter though...
pie chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Wow... This was great. I was waiting for someone to write a Dixon/Sydney story and this was fabulous. I loved it!

Amy
chang-raeleeismyhero chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
This was very good. Well written, like always. Very sad, but believable. Is there going to be more? I hope so, but it will be great as a stand alone. Keep writing!