Reviews for White
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 1/14
Good story. I cant wait to read the sequel
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 1/14
Oh no
Undertheskys chapter 10 . 1/14
Ohh noo MAI!
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 1/14
Naru that so sweet and cute
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 1/14
Haha Naru is cute
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 17 . 8/3/2017
I typically really dislike fics with rape in it. More often than not because people don't know how to treat such a sensitive topic in a respectable way. But thank god you're one of those people that have the maturity to know how to write it without using it as just a cheap shock factor, or making light or it. There are so few fics i've read that have used rape or some other sexual abuse in a manner that does not make light of it.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 10 . 8/2/2017
im screaming on the inside
LadyHawke361 chapter 17 . 3/28/2017
You tackled a very sensitive subject in this book, and you did it well. Mai may not have been physically raped, I would almost define it as a mental or spiritual rape. It's good that Naru pushed to get her to open up!

Thank you for writing!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
Amazing! Heading to bed now. Then reading your ten chapters of slim tomorrow. I really adore this series.
loud-er chapter 17 . 1/10/2017
You handled this topic really well; so sensitively and poignantly. Thank you and really good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Scratch that bit about the sequel, just seen it's already posted .
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2016
Why must you "justify continuing" something you really like? Even if just for unwinding, your muse demands it, or for your own enjoyment that is reason enough. I understand prioritizing, but stopping altogether...
Sorry if it seems as if i'm preaching or whatnot. It's just, whenever I write is for myself first. Someone else liking my work is then a plus, but that is mostly due to my view of stories.
Anyway, you can always change your mind in the future.

Love this story as well as it's predecessors and will wait patiently for the sequel.
Nich31 chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
Fabulous series!
Alaina Kuski chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
Love this series! Can't wait for the sequel!
Elijah Puns chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
Will you be writing another Ghost Hunt fanfic to continue from this point? I want more. LOL.