Reviews for The Augurey
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 6/21
The only thing that Sam and Samantha bring to this is confusion. Constantly going between the two is frustrating to the extreme. I did not read the original but if Sam only had one personality in it, it was better. The story in this is also frustrating. Everything is too all over the place.
god of all chapter 9 . 5/4
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Eh chapter 9 . 5/4
There’s a story in the chaos, but it’s a pain in the ass to find. Too much focus else where, not enough on the protagonist.

Also, why the split personality? It adds absolutely nothing, it’s kinda like a cheap gimmick that gets shoved in your face every so often as an afterthought.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 9 . 4/5
another good chapter
Greer123 chapter 9 . 3/24
Thanks for the new chapter.
goddragonking chapter 9 . 3/23
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
JimmyHall24 chapter 9 . 3/23
Yay an update :D
orion0905 chapter 9 . 3/23
The coming battle will definitely be entertaining.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 8 . 1/23
magic using mutants also you can add Cersei Kurt's girlfriend from Excalibur, Forge used Shaman magic. Um, I think there were a couple but its been years since I've read so and the face and backstories have changed so much in recent years. Selene the Black Queen...I think.
keep up the good work
orion0905 chapter 8 . 1/23
Yeah, this set up is much better then the original story. I look forward to them finding out that they have been duped.
Dracowoman chapter 8 . 1/22
I am so exited that this new edition is out.
great job, update soon please!

5/5
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 1/22
Dumbledore and Professor X both old men with their dreams that are getting young teens killed. With a friend like Scott you'll never need another enemy.

He's a horrible person in canon. Abandons rebound wives and kids and cheats on his wife and everyone has to pander to his need to be the leader when the better leader is Storm.
drakonpie250 chapter 8 . 1/22
Great chapter.
JimmyHall24 chapter 8 . 1/22
Love it.

Love ittttt!
NoxNightKing chapter 8 . 1/22
Awesome chapter, I love this story. It's really interesting.