Reviews for The Augurey
EroSlackerMicha chapter 8 . 1/23
magic using mutants also you can add Cersei Kurt's girlfriend from Excalibur, Forge used Shaman magic. Um, I think there were a couple but its been years since I've read so and the face and backstories have changed so much in recent years. Selene the Black Queen...I think.
keep up the good work
orion0905 chapter 8 . 1/23
Yeah, this set up is much better then the original story. I look forward to them finding out that they have been duped.
Dracowoman chapter 8 . 1/22
I am so exited that this new edition is out.
great job, update soon please!

5/5
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 1/22
Dumbledore and Professor X both old men with their dreams that are getting young teens killed. With a friend like Scott you'll never need another enemy.

He's a horrible person in canon. Abandons rebound wives and kids and cheats on his wife and everyone has to pander to his need to be the leader when the better leader is Storm.
drakonpie250 chapter 8 . 1/22
Great chapter.
JimmyHall24 chapter 8 . 1/22
Love it.

Love ittttt!
NoxNightKing chapter 8 . 1/22
Awesome chapter, I love this story. It's really interesting.
tf330129 chapter 8 . 1/22
Keep it up :)
flashversespeedster chapter 7 . 1/11
liking the new re-write hope you continue with it
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
It's so hard to follow. The constant switch between characters and the names Sam and Samantha is frustrating to read.
shugokage chapter 7 . 10/17/2017
Interesting story!
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
So Andromeda has negative feels on Sam and Tonk's lesbian relationship? That's too bad...
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
The Hellfire Club and Xaviers group...both showing how fucking stupid they can be.
Wasting money and time on stupid ideas, instead of finding a separate place for mutants to go where they can really be safe.
SandSasori chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Sigh...you know there doesn't HAVE to be a prophecy right?
JimmyHall24 chapter 7 . 8/24/2017