Reviews for The Intelligent Potter
very good
fraewyn chapter 68 . 10/11
Love it!
GuidingHand chapter 20 . 10/9
I really like the idea of the Flamels still being alive and their “death” is just cover.
GuidingHand chapter 19 . 10/8
Though Dumbledore made a LOT of mistakes in canon, it is nice to read a story that comes up woth reasons for all those follies rather than bashing him for it.
siobhan.22 chapter 68 . 10/7
Great story, please continue.
GuidingHand chapter 17 . 10/7
I like your battles. They have lots of action. You accidentally typed his age as 144 in one scentence and 114 in a different sentence.
A fan chapter 43 . 10/4
I’m really liking this story so far however there is a mistake in this chapter as veritaserum is colourless, odourless and tasteless so Arcturus would not be able to tell that the drink had veritaserum in it just by sniffing it. That was only a minor thing though the rest of the chapter was great.
GuidingHand chapter 10 . 10/6
Great action!
Rosa Mundi chapter 4 . 10/3
Word use is a little clunky this this one.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 10/3
I just discovered this via another author’s favorites list. Can’t wait to see where it goes, and how this Harry handles Severus. Onward! :D
jkarr chapter 68 . 10/3
it is nice that the kids are safe
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 68 . 10/3
A solid chapter here.
Centaurious chapter 23 . 9/28
You should mark this as a Full Metal Alchemist crossover since you are taking the whole 'Equivalent Exchange' idea from there, especially if Harry or Hermione is going to sacrifice body parts later on.

If you're going to use ideas that you didn't create you should credit those sources or change the idea enough that it isn't blatantly obvious where it came from.
Clee211 chapter 6 . 9/26
I am loving this series, I have been looking for a good fic like this for ages. Thank you.
pokefan366 chapter 17 . 9/17
He got out of his elegant bed with surprising ease for a man of 114 years, cracking the old joints of his body, held together largely by magic.

He headed to the large duelling room that the manor of his family believed, beginning to go through his katas, one by one, going through his morning routine that kept him fit and agile at his 144 years of age.

Is Arcturus Black 114 years old or 144 years old?