Reviews for Blood of the Dragon
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 8 . 6/22
No printing press, no canned food and no advanced farming method?
rosetteonna chapter 1 . 4/3
wahh! I want them to be together! arthur! omg! arthur just so cool and sexy even in his age but that just add to his appeal. please I want them together, arthur and the dragon queen (I cant remember the speeling of her ? sorry).
faymay chapter 17 . 4/3
ahhhhhhhh... I love it! would you please continue?!
arapyanime chapter 17 . 12/26/2017
Love this fic! You should continue!
Altiria-Aty chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
*distraught noise* but I totally ship her with Arthur! I must know if they get together! spoilers? please!

(in others words damned good oc I adore her!)
LuciferLovesMehh chapter 17 . 9/2/2017
Please please please please keep up with this story. It is a great story and I have found myself dedicating hours to reading all 17 chapters. I hope to see more soon!
Pamela chapter 14 . 8/15/2017
Hermoso! Ojala lo hubiera encontrado antes! Una amiga me lo recomendó aun así espero poder leer mas porque me da miedo llegar al cap 17 y descubrir que no ay mas jajaja
Mia chapter 17 . 8/15/2017
Like when you come looking for copper and you find gold, I love it! I would say that you follow but I respect the pause, I would tell you only if you do not mind that you put rob as a label and jon so you would have more readings as you deserve
Lisis the big chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
You see a good story I wish it would have been something like jajajja like when you get to read fanfic in the 7 season
Alis 1289 chapter 14 . 8/15/2017
lenys I like it great, it gives me a bit of pity rob but nah ajjja I love it too much
Mia chapter 15 . 8/15/2017
Uno de los mejores fanfic que e leído aun estando en otro idioma me encanto tu gramática y personajes!
GalanthaDreams chapter 17 . 8/1/2017
I feel like she would choose Arthur if she knew-no other man has the effect on her that he does, and vice versa, from what I've seen of his thoughts in this chapter. I understand and empathize with his reasoning. Looking forward to more of these two!
GalanthaDreams chapter 15 . 8/1/2017
I'm almost certain Arthur is in love with her. It's definitely the ship I'm on. And oh, his vulnerability in this chapter was gorgeous and bittersweet, if charming in a way. He's a good man. Also, I'm so glad to see her return to Dragonwood, the weirdness with Robb was throwing me off because, well, to me he's a kid and Jon is her nephew.
Bella2192 chapter 17 . 7/30/2017
Please update :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2017
Another trash fic with angsty dumb protagonist who wants to change canon