Reviews for Blood of the Dragon
LuciferLovesMehh chapter 17 . 9/2
Please please please please keep up with this story. It is a great story and I have found myself dedicating hours to reading all 17 chapters. I hope to see more soon!
Pamela chapter 14 . 8/15
Hermoso! Ojala lo hubiera encontrado antes! Una amiga me lo recomendó aun así espero poder leer mas porque me da miedo llegar al cap 17 y descubrir que no ay mas jajaja
Mia chapter 17 . 8/15
Like when you come looking for copper and you find gold, I love it! I would say that you follow but I respect the pause, I would tell you only if you do not mind that you put rob as a label and jon so you would have more readings as you deserve
Lisis the big chapter 2 . 8/15
You see a good story I wish it would have been something like jajajja like when you get to read fanfic in the 7 season
Alis 1289 chapter 14 . 8/15
lenys I like it great, it gives me a bit of pity rob but nah ajjja I love it too much
Mia chapter 15 . 8/15
Uno de los mejores fanfic que e leído aun estando en otro idioma me encanto tu gramática y personajes!
GalanthaDreams chapter 17 . 8/1
I feel like she would choose Arthur if she knew-no other man has the effect on her that he does, and vice versa, from what I've seen of his thoughts in this chapter. I understand and empathize with his reasoning. Looking forward to more of these two!
GalanthaDreams chapter 15 . 8/1
I'm almost certain Arthur is in love with her. It's definitely the ship I'm on. And oh, his vulnerability in this chapter was gorgeous and bittersweet, if charming in a way. He's a good man. Also, I'm so glad to see her return to Dragonwood, the weirdness with Robb was throwing me off because, well, to me he's a kid and Jon is her nephew.
Bella2192 chapter 17 . 7/30
Please update :)
Another trash fic with angsty dumb protagonist who wants to change canon
wbdionisio chapter 17 . 6/4
Elenys and jon .
kaiirine chapter 17 . 5/11
I hope she ends up with arthur...I just love the idea of them together..
ToshimiOkami chapter 17 . 5/2
Please please please say your still writing this! Absolutely amazing. Poor Arthur. I'd think if he told her she would pick him
alia00 chapter 17 . 1/11
it's a very good fiction, thank you
lightwalnut64 chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
best fanfic eveeeeeeer pleaseeeeer I'll die if she doesn't end up with Arthur! they belong together