Reviews for Otto
guest jasmine chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
Love this so much. Otto is definitely intertwined in both Happy's and Toby's life. Happy's and Toby's relationship is so much stronger, because of Otto. Otto is like a child. Very mischievous and can be a handful. I love when Happy just adore Otto and hugs him and falls asleep with him when Toby is not looking. Otto was a source of strength,that helped Happy get through the week without Toby. Happy so so is in loved with Toby. Otto brought Happy and Toby so much closer. Thank you Anon
ScorpionCyclone555 chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
I loved this chapter. I think that in a few days, Happy's going to be the one not wanting to leave the cat, and they are going to be best buddies. I love it, and I love the name. He sounds adorable.
guest jasmine chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
Just totally love this. Otto and Toby are so precious. Happy is secretly loving Otto. Toby and Happy are getting closer as they deal with Otto in their lives. Can't wait for life with Otto. Please update the rest of your other stories soon.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
ROFLMAO infinety
guest jasmine chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Love love love this. Happy and Toby talking out their fears. I love "Otto",this is such a fun fic. I love the way you thought out the name. Animals in a relationship is always a good thing.