Reviews for Vampire Diaries: New Moon
Bellawitch75 chapter 9 . 7/16
I liked the story, hope you have more in it
kouga's older woman chapter 9 . 7/4
Hope the idiots go back home
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 9 . 7/4
The chapter is great! Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story!I hope you update really soon. !I can't wait to read update soon! :)
I cannot help feeling sorry for Elena, she didn't deserve such harsh treatment imao, and neither did poor Jeremy. It really was just Caroline's bitchiness that made everything escalate (along with Damon's temper).
I also think Bonnie needs some bad karma her way, and I hope she will get some from her own Friends once they find out what she did (why didn't they tell them about it?)
Love this chapter, please update soon
traceybuie chapter 9 . 7/2
I love how Damon and Bella can protect each other and make the other one feel better no matter what. I'm also glad that Jacob is not going to be an ass, I hope.
casedeputy chapter 9 . 7/2
Go Bella!
samantha1987 chapter 9 . 7/2
Can't wait for more
Holidai chapter 9 . 7/2
I am really enjoying this story. I love the way Damon and Bella have each other's backs. :)
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 6/22
damon's right, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 6/22
just what she deserved !
My first thought was that I'd slam the door in their faces.
But then I thought, maybe it's better if Bella plays along, let them in and finds out why they're there... and, if like everyone reading your story probably guessed, they're there because they want Damon's help with whatever, then she could stab Caroline and point daddy's gun at Elena in order to calmly explain why they cannot treat Damon like this.
Lol, really hoping the summer lets you update more, this is really fun.
ps- what was up with Damon's eyes? A side effect of the curse?
kouga's older woman chapter 8 . 6/14
Oh boy! More please!
Nessa Fae Rose chapter 8 . 6/12
Love love love this story! Can't put enough loves on there to express my feelings!
riley24mikaelson chapter 8 . 6/10
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next one.