Reviews for Vampire Diaries: New Moon
tamwhit chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
Please update your story soon as I would like to know what happens next update
Bellawitch75 chapter 9 . 7/16/2017
I liked the story, hope you have more in it
kouga's older woman chapter 9 . 7/4/2017
Hope the idiots go back home
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 9 . 7/4/2017
The chapter is great! Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story!I hope you update really soon. !I can't wait to read update soon! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2017
I cannot help feeling sorry for Elena, she didn't deserve such harsh treatment imao, and neither did poor Jeremy. It really was just Caroline's bitchiness that made everything escalate (along with Damon's temper).
I also think Bonnie needs some bad karma her way, and I hope she will get some from her own Friends once they find out what she did (why didn't they tell them about it?)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
Love this chapter, please update soon
traceybuie chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
I love how Damon and Bella can protect each other and make the other one feel better no matter what. I'm also glad that Jacob is not going to be an ass, I hope.
casedeputy chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
Go Bella!
samantha1987 chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
Can't wait for more
Holidai chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
I am really enjoying this story. I love the way Damon and Bella have each other's backs. :)
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
damon's right, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 6/22/2017
just what she deserved !
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
My first thought was that I'd slam the door in their faces.
But then I thought, maybe it's better if Bella plays along, let them in and finds out why they're there... and, if like everyone reading your story probably guessed, they're there because they want Damon's help with whatever, then she could stab Caroline and point daddy's gun at Elena in order to calmly explain why they cannot treat Damon like this.
Lol, really hoping the summer lets you update more, this is really fun.
ps- what was up with Damon's eyes? A side effect of the curse?
kouga's older woman chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
Oh boy! More please!
Nessa Fae Rose chapter 8 . 6/12/2017
Love love love this story! Can't put enough loves on there to express my feelings!