Reviews for Opposites Attract
lexluth1713 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
i need u to write more. I Would love to read about Draco and Luna meeting Severus and Hermione
lexluth1713 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I NEED U TO UPDATE
Timelady92 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Sweet. And the end is such a plot twist. I would love to read a Lucius/Narcissa sequel.
miszharleyquinn chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
You can't have an ending like that and not give us more so not cool.
cochran4444 chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
oh Luna is perfect for him! I've never read a story with them together, fixing to scour ff and AO3 for stories with them. Also requesting that you write more of them. you know quit your job and write full time. for me LOL if I ever win the lotto I will be contacting you for that, so be on the lookout XD. So narcissa and Lucius through me for a loop, she tops him? ha, Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
THIS IS SO AWESOME I LOVE IT
Al chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Draco deserves love and he gets it here so well. As for Lucius.. hmm, explains a lot about him and why he acts that way. Too bad he and Narcissa only had one child. More children with those good looks- they'd rule over Slytherin house year after year. Loved the story. You've got talent in your lovely brain. Please keep writing, when you've got the time.
CrystalViolet chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
I absolutely love your stories and I love this little universe you've created. I hope there are more :)
Setsuna24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Can I request a surprise for Snape's birthday in which Luna and Hermione are in the room with their uniforms on and Draco is dressed as a teacher and Snape comes in and is momentarily surprised when Draco addresses him as headmaster and proceeded to tell him how these two students have gotten out of hand and need to be disciplined.
B00KWYRM chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
I've officially read all of your stories and I've loved them all! Draco and Luna are such a sweet match in this one 3
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
fantastic. loved this edition to TMG. would sooooo love to read a scene with the them and h/s. that would be delicious...and way to go Narcissa...absolutely loved reading this whole series. TY for sharing your wonderful talent.
Rubinaaimin chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
give us more
Lowencupcake chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I loved the bit at the end so perfect!
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
good storywould love to read more
VioletBuckbeak chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
See now I want to read about when Luna joins the trio...