Reviews for United We Stand As One
Dr. Weird chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
'BOUT TIME YOU UPDATED THIS!
pokeseeker chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
As in the e-mail that I sent you, this is a great Fanfic!
Obeliskmon chapter 11 . 12/30/2004
Recently finished reading your MegaMan College Years story. That story, along with this one, is some of the BEST fics I've read anywhere. I can't stress this enough. Continue this one.
Rian chapter 10 . 12/12/2004
You had to slip in a Megaman character somehow,AMZ and I'm impressed!This was a very good pick to help the ADI out,but do they only appear in this chapter?

Plus,is he one of the neutral holders,like Sora or an aid,like Kite?*thinks*He had to be the other one transferred like Kite!

Questions:

1)Will Dentech City be attacked by the Blackhearted?

2)When do Yomiko and Ami's worlds become attacked?

3)Is Lan coming in anytime soon?

4)Last one,I you drawing any art for this fic?

Let me know.
claudiakp186 chapter 11 . 8/26/2004
nice fic, this was the first fic i ever read in ! anyways, are you going to add Inuyasha, or some other anime's, that would be nice, byes! oh and, plz continue!
Holy white chapter 10 . 7/24/2004
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!

tis has to be by far one of the best cossovers I have ever seen written!

Please?
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
1st of all, I want to say that this is by far the world's greatest anime crossover ever! You did it the right way, and I love every bit of it!
Great King of Evil chapter 10 . 3/13/2004
I like this story! :) Just DON'T you use any of the 4Kids names!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2003
I think it was pwnage and cant wait for the next one
Derek McPhee chapter 10 . 11/26/2003
Great Chapter. Keep 'em coming.
Derek McPhee chapter 10 . 11/26/2003
I haven't finished reading it, but i like what i see.
Eggplant man of doom chapter 10 . 11/22/2003
Not bad, not bad at all.

I'll hafta read the whole story in order to understand lots of it tho. Although it seemed like if someone just killed Bakura in the first place, they would'nt of had to go through with it all.
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Email me if you want to know what I'm talking about or if you like it.
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 9 . 11/7/2003
MSCK: Maybe you put a summon stone as a golden dragon. But not any golden dragon. a certain mace swinging, tail showing, Mazoku hating(especialy one Genki-smiling Mazoku) expriestess, golden dragon.
mimiholly12329 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003