Reviews for United We Stand As One
james chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
You're doing a good job building on the fast-paced narrative here. I like some aspects of this fast-paced-ness, and there are some parts where I think it might be a bad thing.

The action flows pretty well, and I didn't have much trouble following it, even though I'm not really familiar with many of the animes you've used. However, I think the average person would be confused by the utter speed with which you used to introduce the 12 stone-holders; these are supposed to be your main characters, but you FLEW through their intros! I barely remember any of their names. Granted, your target audience probably already knew most of these characters by heart, so a quick intro is really all you're looking for, but I would think that someone like me would have a lot of trouble following the rest of the story without a good feeling for who these main characters are.
james chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Hey AMZ.

It's an exciting story so far. I don't really follow most of these series' though, so I guess my knowledge of some of the background info behind most of these characters is limited. But I think you've got some good narrative developing here.
Derek chapter 9 . 8/22/2003
great story. I remember most of Link's weapons from the oracle serires for game boy
Anifan X chapter 8 . 8/5/2003
Great fic! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

BTW, which Kai (Beyblade) are you using (which season)?
Hevno chapter 8 . 7/15/2003
BEAUTIFUL! UPDATE SOON!
Miss Shady Lane chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Wow... what a cool story. A bunch of crossovers and everything. Ive only read chapter one, but still it's awsome. I LOVE THE TAKUMINESS _ Takuya better find Izumi, becuase if he doesn't I will hunt you down and hurt you. Anyway if you do have Kingdom hearts in it, which you probably do since the thing is called a Blackhearted(heartless?), But if you do please make it Sokairi. Anyway Talk to me on Msn if you want,

Sincerly

AlannaBanana
Ryle chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
demands or request. I don't care but you could at least mention about the #$% story i worked my $$ off just so it could be here!
Zindakku Hirokai chapter 6 . 5/30/2003
I like it. But, one thing though, could Sonic be in it please? I mean his Anime is already out!
animeminionzero chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
The best (and only) anime crossover i have ever read
masterofdarkness chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
This is a great fanfic. An awsome combination of anime characters, this is one of the best crossovers I've read. Keep up the good work, Anime Master.
kouichifan chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
CONTINUE! PLEASE!best... crossover...EVER! if u don continue ill cry... so, continue please.
Super Karoru chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Hey,AMZ! It's been a while since I've reviewed anything on ,so what the hell. I've only read the first Chapter of this so far. Well,mainly because I was bored. And I noticed it had Takumi. So,yep. I'll comment on the Chapter in a second,but something bothers me.

"Kouichi,what's going on up there?" -Kouji

"Not much. Just Takuya and Izumi switching positions so that Takuya's leaning against the trunk and Izumi's leaning against Takuya." -Kouichi

Now,either that was supposed to be funny or Kouichi was just pointing out the _painstakingly obvious_. I hope it was supposed to be funny. Let it have been an attempt at humor. I beg of you! And if it wasn't,or maybe both,I pity you. Harhar!

Ahem. Anyways,it was a good start and all. And since I can't think of anything else to write about it,I'll just say, "Good job to ya's!" _

And I would also say "Takumi Forever!" or "Takumi Itsumademo!",but those are just too damn unoriginal. So I will say: "Embrace the Takumi!" So remember,that's copyrighted now. By me! Mwah!

And yes,I'll read and possibly review the other Chapters when I can fit a time into my "busy schedule" to do so. So until then,hasta la vista,AMZ.

~Karoru
DoP chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
This is looking interesting, although kinda cliche. I don't like that you destroyed most of the Gundam universes- at least, let the characters go to the G-Gundam universe (G-Gundam rocks)Other than that, keep up the good work.
Squall88999 chapter 4 . 3/16/2003