Reviews for United We Stand As One
Lady Dragon chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
YEAH! You finally updated! Keep going, you definitely have my attention!
Power Puff Fan chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
nice story i wanna get kingdom hearts now
Ultrafan Tiga chapter 4 . 3/15/2003
I just HAD to review this chapter. Awesome! Is the Zepellion Ray the Alpha Stream? I've only seen the English version, so I wouldn't know.
Lady Dragon chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
Very good, I like these fics, when anime characters must fight together to save the world. I don't know some of the characters, but I like your selection. Link, Shinji, Ami, all good choices (though I would prefer a few more gals). Oh, and I noticed a slight problem, Li does have siblings: He has FOUR older sisters! I like though, please update!
Aj-sama chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
Aj: Oh.

Lady Yami: Now we get it, THAT was what you were doing it off of the whole time. . .

Aj: I was confused about the whole "same as Survivor Globie" thing, but now we get it.

Lady Yami: Gr8 job, continue soon! _
wisegirl chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
Wow. I mean, it's just wow. Hey, I like it, AMZ. Really! Frontier Tamers CCS Evangelion Sailormoon Yu-Gi-Oh! Kingdom Hearts Ultraman Tiga DBZ Medabots some other anime I don't know or forgot. it's simply cool! Psst. I would be happier if you put Ken in it. I love him! *_* Heheh, just joking.

Hope to read more about it!
The Genius chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
Great Idea usimg the keys. Great story over all.
BlackLadyCharon chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
Cool, when's the next chapter?
thegenius chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
it was awesome

5stars-*****
Lady Yami Im 2 lazy 2 login p chapter 2 . 2/7/2003
Aj: COOL COOL COOL COOL COOL COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Lady Yami: This story is sooooooo beyond sweet! (As in "cool")

Aj: Continue soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
Survivor Globie chapter 2 . 2/7/2003
Okay, the plot continues to get suspiciously close to A-Force. The Stones are all crystal, and I count a total of four matching stones. Trunks, a member of the A-Force, is also a member of the ADI. Otaku seems to be a younger clone of Uncle, and some other things that I can't seem to put my finger on...I think Takuya colliding with someone seems strangely familiar as well.

I am hoping you can e-mail me with a detailed explanation on how this fic is different from A-Force, as my suspicions are continually mounting that parts this fic has been knowingly plagarized from A-Force. If I do not get this explaination soon, I'm afraid I will be forced to report this fic to the website's authorities.
Descendant of the Dragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Okay, when someone told me about this fic, they told me that it's too close to A-Force for comfort...and now after reading this, I feel that you're straddling awfully close to that. There seems to be a very interesting similarity between your villian and Emperor Antificus, Takato with Takuya, the Fire Crystal with the Pyro Stone, and the ADI and Ryo with the Wong Pui Ching dojo and Uncle.

...wait, you know what, it's almost the same deal. Overall the quality of your fic isn't bad; but the story so far seems eerily like a facimile of A-Force. Not to gloat, be mean or be spiteful of your little project here, but I'm going to wait and read a bit more of your fic, and then make a concrete opinion.
Super Hurricane chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Similar to Globie's, but clse to Bobcats. I'm not certain how to rate this, but at least as long as you don't have them yelling out their attacks, or having some goofy object that changes people back to normal, then all's good with the world.
Tripmon chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
I couldv'e sworn you got some of this stuff from Cluehunter C. But what other anime worlds are destroyed.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4