Reviews for Eric's Butterfly Effect
Lbot1979 chapter 78 . 10/17/2019
This is quite the good tale. I would love to see where it heads off now. Especially the Trial.
nightfal29 chapter 78 . 8/27/2019
Loving this story! It’s very original and different from everything else I have read. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
georgiasuzy chapter 78 . 9/13/2018
I think it's perfectly natural for an 18 year old Sookie to feel insecure about measuring up to Eric's former lovers. I hope he can reassure her about her desirability, and that he doesn't want her simply because he loves her. Every girl wants to feel like she's the best her man has ever had, the most beautiful in his eyes, and the sexiest lover.
patty.fullwood chapter 78 . 9/8/2018
Hi & thanks for the new chapter! Hang in there, baby.. You got this!
VAlady chapter 78 . 9/8/2018
such a lovely ending to this chapter..
Bbrock525 chapter 78 . 9/5/2018
Great chapter. Glad to see you back
Guest chapter 78 . 9/5/2018
First, THANK YOU for the update! And I was surprised yet again by where you took the chapter and the history lesson from Godric. I see this as foreshadowing for when Eric finds himself under silver...again... He almost spilled the beans, I noticed...
Guest chapter 78 . 9/5/2018
Oh my this is going to be fun. Go Sookie!
lacevas chapter 78 . 9/7/2018
Wow Sookie's in charge? Can't wait to see what happens next. Think Eric needs to start teaching her some stuff
Nurisiliel chapter 78 . 9/6/2018
Oooooh I know what I would do... XD Great chapter!
bttrflybelle chapter 78 . 9/5/2018
Cant wait for your next chapter! Dying for it actually!
georgiasuzy chapter 77 . 9/3/2018
Congrats on your university exam grades! I think Eric should win this fight, but then again I don't know how Sookie could've refused him in the first place.
georgiasuzy chapter 76 . 9/3/2018
I thought "You are mine until the end of time" was beautiful.
georgiasuzy chapter 75 . 9/3/2018
I couldn't help but think of Herr Starr from Preacher during that job interview.
georgiasuzy chapter 74 . 9/3/2018
Squeeeeee a Godric POV! Thank you. I knew he wanted her!