Reviews for Eric's Butterfly Effect
Kristinls chapter 78 . 7/2
I know this timeline is different but it's sad that Pam isn't in it. She was such an important person in Eric's life and completely loyal to him. It's hard to believe that he doesn't seem to even care that she's not around even though he remembers the other timeline. There are also some parts that were confusing to me. We got a ton of background info about Franklin then he is never talked about again. Also Jason is barely mentioned, a little in the beginning but that's pretty much it. Her foster sister is mentioned way more than her actual brother.
I was also confused about her time with Sebastian mostly because he was giving her his blood for 2 months and that should have been a big deal even after she was rescued.
Something that really bothered me was we waited for 66 chapters for them to sleep together and it was finally time but it was kind of disappointing. Eric said he wanted it to be special and after such a long wait it should have been. Instead they have sex in his office in the same building as his club and she looks like somebody else when they do. She was under the spell to look different so he had sex with her for the first time while she didn't look like herself? That was a letdown. Plus 78 chapters later and she hasn't been with Godric except for 1 kiss i think. I thought it was a S/E/G pairing but maybe i misread. Just my opinions.
Switbo chapter 39 . 12/17/2021
So, I’ve been reading your story and it’s very interesting. I’m enjoying it, but there seems to be a big continuity error in this chapter. Early in the chapter when Sebastian first mentions ScumBheel’s “mind fog” ability, he thinks this: “…but I didn't want a blood influenced turning.” And continues on about how those never go well.

Then about 3 paragraphs down Bill talks about how Sookie would never he had slipped her Sebastian’s blood because he used a tool to eliminate the dreams, but left the mind control aspects. Meanwhile, Sebastian is drawing more blood to feed to Sookie.

So, clearly he is going blood influence which directly contradicts what he JUST thought.

If I’ve missed something here, can you please explain?
ncmiss12 chapter 78 . 8/26/2021
Awesome updates! I am just sorry I was unable to read them till now. I wonder when Sookie's Omega powers will happen. Will they activate when she bonds with Godric as well. What about the blood in her system from the other vampire. Can he still track her? What about the mind games that Bill played with her. It had said that it could take months to take effect. Was she immune? I can't wait to find out!
Lbot1979 chapter 78 . 10/17/2019
This is quite the good tale. I would love to see where it heads off now. Especially the Trial.
nightfal29 chapter 78 . 8/27/2019
Loving this story! It’s very original and different from everything else I have read. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
georgiasuzy chapter 78 . 9/13/2018
I think it's perfectly natural for an 18 year old Sookie to feel insecure about measuring up to Eric's former lovers. I hope he can reassure her about her desirability, and that he doesn't want her simply because he loves her. Every girl wants to feel like she's the best her man has ever had, the most beautiful in his eyes, and the sexiest lover.
patty.fullwood chapter 78 . 9/8/2018
Hi & thanks for the new chapter! Hang in there, baby.. You got this!
VAlady chapter 78 . 9/8/2018
such a lovely ending to this chapter..
Bbrock525 chapter 78 . 9/5/2018
Great chapter. Glad to see you back
Guest chapter 78 . 9/5/2018
First, THANK YOU for the update! And I was surprised yet again by where you took the chapter and the history lesson from Godric. I see this as foreshadowing for when Eric finds himself under silver...again... He almost spilled the beans, I noticed...
Guest chapter 78 . 9/5/2018
Oh my this is going to be fun. Go Sookie!
lacevas chapter 78 . 9/7/2018
Wow Sookie's in charge? Can't wait to see what happens next. Think Eric needs to start teaching her some stuff
Nurisiliel chapter 78 . 9/6/2018
Oooooh I know what I would do... XD Great chapter!
bttrflybelle chapter 78 . 9/5/2018
Cant wait for your next chapter! Dying for it actually!
georgiasuzy chapter 77 . 9/3/2018
Congrats on your university exam grades! I think Eric should win this fight, but then again I don't know how Sookie could've refused him in the first place.