Reviews for Eric's Butterfly Effect
VAlady chapter 74 . 6/12/2018
Not sure how Sookie will react to the idea of being shared by Eric and Godric..but I am sure you have a plan...
HartleySkarsgard chapter 74 . 6/12/2018
What a great story. This timeline is different and much more exciting that the previous one. Looking forward to the next update :)
ljhjelm49 chapter 74 . 6/11/2018
The three of them together is so cute.
Duckbutt chapter 74 . 6/9/2018
Great update -I'm sure this threesome will have some kinks (ha!) that have to be worked out -but i think Sookie's love will encompass them both.
Thanks for the update! Now...unpleasant SNAP business...
lacevas chapter 74 . 6/9/2018
I love your story. To think that Eric could have a do-over and make things right with Sookie is such a great idea. I always loved the two of them together
ericlover69 chapter 74 . 6/9/2018
That was sweet. Great update.
ericlover69 chapter 73 . 6/9/2018
Oh boy, I wonder who’s on the phone?
tleel chapter 74 . 6/9/2018
Thank you for the new chapter.
Nurisiliel chapter 74 . 6/9/2018
Who doesn't want an Eric alarm clock... But frankly speaking I would prefer an alarm clock from a certain vampire whose name starts with a G ;-D
I really hope that Sookie will soon give Godric what he needs, I can't stand seeing him suffer this much. Will we get to know, who this anonymous caller was? Ah yes, and I would love to see/read about Sookies face when she learns about Niall. Sooooo you have to write a lot more of your fascinating chapters (or you do a leap in time?) :)
Lots of Love
Tleel chapter 73 . 6/5/2018
A cliff really? Great chapter looking forward to the next one
Guest chapter 73 . 6/5/2018
Siiiiiiigh I love this story but I want more Godric/Sookie action and time spent together! It wasn't nice of Eric to push him out like that. I hope this Sookie doesn't go off half cocked like the old Sookie would do, and not ask for help with whatever bad guy is on the phone. That was always super annoying. Love the story, thanks for the update.
ljhjelm49 chapter 73 . 6/6/2018
Oh no
Duckbutt chapter 73 . 6/6/2018
Sigh...where can I buy an Eric alarm clock? I'd pay for expedited shipping!
Great update!
Duckbutt chapter 72 . 6/6/2018
A beautiful chapter!
Duckbutt chapter 70 . 6/6/2018
Forgive me for not responding to earlier chapters -I've been re-reading and I have to say, this was the most humorous chapter to date! great stuff!
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »