Reviews for Colosseum King
Azrakatz chapter 10 . 4/3
Max shame on you! That’s no way to treat your parents! ::would secretly have done the same thing::
Azrakatz chapter 5 . 4/3
Because who doesn’t love a psycho bitch first thing in the morning?
Azrakatz chapter 3 . 4/3
Awesome story so far! I like the concept and the way you write the characters.
Don’t mind me, just waiting for Ash to kick some serious ass..
meteor13 chapter 11 . 1/16
Just a thought, but I was pretty sure Max always wanted to have a Treecko as his starter Pokemon?
Reclusive Dork chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
this is really cool...
meteor13 chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
Question. What ever happened to Danny from the Orange Crew? I read the names Drake, Rudy, Cissy, and Luana, but Danny never showed up. Did you decide to make him quit?
If I'm forgetting something about him that was in the anime, just know that I haven't seen that season in over 4 years.
Zander24 chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
Awsome but please update soon
RoseBloodmane chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
Nice story, but there is no mention of shadow Pokemon yet which is slightly boring at the moment. Hopefully we will see some soon. That way they know that there is something wrong not with just the trainers in orre, but also the Pokemon. However this is your story and a good one at that. I just miss the idea of shadow Pokemon. It's a disturbing thing that they didn't get there hands on the snag machine before going to Pyrite town like in the game. Guess i'll see how this is going to go down.
TheFreezerStreets chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
So Ash caught a Steelix and Vibrava eh? Any other new Pokémon he eill score
Palletboy2001 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Good chapter. Good beginning
Palletboy2001 chapter 12 . 10/6/2017
It should be the white kyogre. And please update. You should not leave such a brilliant fanfic unupdated.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 8/26/2017
The shiny Kyogure?
Great story so far, I am looking forward to reading more!
Dragon Master Naruto 003 chapter 12 . 8/22/2017
I, personally, really hope Ash or Serena catch the Kyogre. The way you've written the story already shows neither would rely solely on it alone for all their battles unlike a majority of fic. Keep up the good work
Bocaj chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
The thing that came into the cove was definitely the white kyogre. Although RyoshiMorino you should retcon it into the actual shiny version and have it be able to use primal reversion which looks badass by the way.
Sovereign2808 chapter 12 . 8/8/2017
This is one heck of a story.
Really unique and well written, fun to read.

Personally I wouldn't be ecstatic to await a child at the age of 17, but I get the feeling it might be a plotdevice that can be hold against Ash by Cipher?!
My guess would be that the Pokemon that landed with the Gyarados is that Kyogre, might give Ash a chance to catch it. And with Kyogres abilities used correctly - could be beneficial for Orre.

I'll look forward to see what you'll do with this story, can't wait for more chapters.

Cheers