Reviews for Colosseum King
RoseBloodmane chapter 3 . 10/14
Nice story, but there is no mention of shadow Pokemon yet which is slightly boring at the moment. Hopefully we will see some soon. That way they know that there is something wrong not with just the trainers in orre, but also the Pokemon. However this is your story and a good one at that. I just miss the idea of shadow Pokemon. It's a disturbing thing that they didn't get there hands on the snag machine before going to Pyrite town like in the game. Guess i'll see how this is going to go down.
TheFreezerStreets chapter 6 . 10/10
So Ash caught a Steelix and Vibrava eh? Any other new Pokémon he eill score
Palletboy2001 chapter 1 . 10/6
Good chapter. Good beginning
Palletboy2001 chapter 12 . 10/6
It should be the white kyogre. And please update. You should not leave such a brilliant fanfic unupdated.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 8/26
The shiny Kyogure?
Great story so far, I am looking forward to reading more!
Dragon Master Naruto 003 chapter 12 . 8/22
I, personally, really hope Ash or Serena catch the Kyogre. The way you've written the story already shows neither would rely solely on it alone for all their battles unlike a majority of fic. Keep up the good work
Bocaj chapter 12 . 8/13
The thing that came into the cove was definitely the white kyogre. Although RyoshiMorino you should retcon it into the actual shiny version and have it be able to use primal reversion which looks badass by the way.
Sovereign2808 chapter 12 . 8/8
This is one heck of a story.
Really unique and well written, fun to read.

Personally I wouldn't be ecstatic to await a child at the age of 17, but I get the feeling it might be a plotdevice that can be hold against Ash by Cipher?!
My guess would be that the Pokemon that landed with the Gyarados is that Kyogre, might give Ash a chance to catch it. And with Kyogres abilities used correctly - could be beneficial for Orre.

I'll look forward to see what you'll do with this story, can't wait for more chapters.

Cheers
Max better not get one of those kyogre
Plz let ash capture the Kyorge
Max better not capture kyorge
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 12 . 7/3
Glad you updated. I enjoyed this chapter as well. Delia adopting Lovrina was unexpected but quite touching. And I'm guessing the new arrival is either a Kyogre or a Lugia
IT'S A LUGIA!
wow it seems like a really great battle dude, congrats on writting this amourshipping chapter dude. i hope we all get to see serena and ash get married together in the future as hsband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
Ace of Hate chapter 12 . 6/28
Can't wait to see what you do with this story.