Reviews for Canon Patchworking with Uchiha Ren
arubaturos chapter 88 . 1/17
I love how you use characters that are rarely used in fanfic. God knows we need more story with Shibi, Genma, Tsume, hell even Kakuzu and Kisame. I love how Ren kept picking up kids (because almost all of them are younger than her if you count Renee) like Pokemon and showering the 'supposed-to-be bad guys' with power of friendship and got their loyalty.

And I honestly like the idea of Ren hates Itachi, it's fresh. Makes me wonder how would their first encounter go. Will she punch him? likely. Most of the reincarnation or time-travelling fic either pity him or love him.

The cliffhanger really got me good. What is happening outside Joren? Will they catch Danzo or will Danzo escape?

Thanks for sharing this great story. I hope Danzo dead and rot in hell. Amen.
Li-Ion89 chapter 88 . 1/12
aiyaaa poor shisui learns the truth finally. after all his sacrifices for the clan, the village still spat on it. all for danzo's plans. i could imagine this scene clearly as if in a movie too love your writing, however short they are sometimes lol very excited for the next ones because surely we're ganging up on the time of canon and im pretty sure shisui is taking part in the silent war the're having
Li-Ion89 chapter 48 . 1/12
lol a bog fuck you to the faces of the council good thing she had clout for that or else they would have demanded the ovaries themselves
Li-Ion89 chapter 38 . 1/12
now this is what i like about this one. they have resolve actually cares for naruto it kinda made me cry a lil bit not gunna lie. poor kids took the brunt of what adults should be doing fucking hell
Kirkegaard chapter 88 . 1/8
I just reread the whole story, thanks for your effort, and i look forwards to the next part, when you get time.
PleasegiveMeaPenname chapter 88 . 12/24/2021
Hi this chapter gave me emotional whiplash I swear

great story though glad I picked it back up after... forever, it feels like.
mickaylal93 chapter 87 . 12/22/2021
Best story ever
But more chapters need to happen
mickaylal93 chapter 88 . 12/22/2021
When's the next chapter
lavedenzgx chapter 3 . 12/19/2021
That's weird. OC who doesn't like rice? It's very strange. but yeah... I don't blame her... It just feels weird when myself as an 'Asian who treats rice as a staple food' has to meet a real character who hates... rice. I have to remind myself that people have different tastes.
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 88 . 12/13/2021
Oh my poor boy, God the trauma in this family would give top psychologists a run for their money
martin.mahendra2301 chapter 48 . 12/7/2021
If Ren's aimed to sterilize herself why did she bother preserving the tissue instead of just burying them in Juro falls and letting the decompose ?
Kakatoes chapter 88 . 12/2/2021
ok shisui being alive I really didn't expect

good job and thanks for the hard work
Mr. ShiR0 chapter 88 . 11/29/2021
pls updated shuisu is alive.
Mr. ShiR0 chapter 88 . 11/29/2021
i like this story pls updated.
InoSaku chapter 88 . 11/26/2021
Shisui was lucky not to end up as food.
2,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »