Reviews for Of Bridges and Heartbreak
Yumi Ayumu chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Such a beautiful story! I was actually crying when I saw your a/n. Hi fellow thomasian!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
BEAUTIFUL! I want to cry. Pleeeeaaase write an epilogue. Or write from Neji's perspective on Tenten
Bel Yan chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Aaaww. Soooo beautiful. Great job. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
This was so beautiful to read I wish it was a multi fic. great story pls continue writing nejiten :)
twinquies chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
"Because she has fallen for a man that fears love"

Goodness.

Thank you so much for posting! Yes, I agree, it hurts a lot too to see the NejiTen filter mostly blank, unmoving, those stuff, but you, good sir, fixed that problem. For a heartbreak fic, you didn't have the usual plain teenage giddiness most fics possess, but you gave us a wonderful well-crafted fix that SHOULD be loved. Every sentence, statement, reached out to the heart and I felt mine throbbing all the way. Applause.

I hope to read more of your fics, preferably NejiTen ones, although I guess I'll have to learn how to appreciate other fandoms. Nonetheless, this fic was beautiful, stunning, and everything in between and it would be a lie to say I didn't absolutely fall in love with it.

Maybe it's just the effect of watching War Arc NejiTen and the need for angst hurts even more, but this particular fic made all the difference. Thank you for making my day, or night, rather, whatever you call it (it's 2:11 am, btw).
Amasian chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
BRAVO, friend, BRAVO! Thanks for injecting this fandom with more goodness, I applaud you! I think you captured the essence of Demi Lovato's friend pristinely in this piece and it was the perfect balance between action and dialogue. I especially liked how they were so close so many times and didn't quite make it until the end. For some reason, 'tact of a sledgehammer' made me LOL because with so little words you managed to create a hilarious (-ly cringeworthy) scene in my head. Oh Tenten. I hope college is doing well, keep up the writing!
Wintry Leen chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I think the pacing of the story was too quick for me that it makes me wish it were lengthier. It would be a lovely multi-chap fic if ever. Nonetheless, your descriptions are precisely beautiful. I honestly didn't expect that ending but it did make my heart flutter. :)
shimmeringbluelight chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I think I know where your university is... :)

Beautifully crafted!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
That was so beautiful but I'm so heartbroken too
K chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Beautiful. The emotions are so real. Awesome
misspandalily chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Aw, this was beautiful!
Especially when they were I the tree together! So tender!
NadejdaHope chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Awww you almost break my heart too. I enjoyed the fics and looking forward to more NejiTen from you
Gol D Aiko chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
C'est beau, très beau même. Surtout la fin :')
Excellent OS :)