Reviews for Desiderium
readthebookpeople chapter 1 . 3/27
Continue or I will haunt you
LoserNerd42 chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
Please continue!
I understand if you don't want to, or if you have an actual life aside from fanfiction, but please continue.
It would make me really happy
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
very good.
WRYYYYYYYYYYY chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Great story i really do love it
boyswriting chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
That is a very good story and very sad. I feel sorry for Bakugo.
JustALilSnail chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Hands down, the best Bakugou-centric plot on ffn. I am a total fan of those what ifs moment. And this fic? This fic completely satisfies every dark part of my soul that craves pain and suffering (I just really like whump sorry if I creep you out.)

I really love how you handled the scene of Bakugou remembering Kirishima. And when Bakugou called him shit-hair I nearly threw my phone on the ground in joy.

...I kinda want to know what they made Noumi wear. His hero outfit with adjustments to make it darker? Simple dark clothing? Masks? (...I also kind of want to know what All Might and the other students was saying to Nouki. I kinda want to see their horror and desperation when their friend started attacking them.)

I guess my only complaint was how repetitive "the man covered the hands" "the man with no face" was or maybe that's just you showing Nouki's simple-mindedness and one direction track mind. But THANK YOU for his amazing fic.

Favorited. And definitely one I will reread and recommend to my friends.
seulesaffie chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
please continue! i would love to see this. and also see how you would write his and izuku's interactions.
'
Nucleophile chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Ahhhh this was great. Great job with layering the scene, consciousness, and dialogue. The final product definitely appreciated the added texture. In particular, the part where Nouki fades away to bakugou was very well done. Memory-loss/ mind-control descriptions have a nasty predisposition to get repetitive, so kudos for keeping things fresh and endearing throughout.

The only two critiques I have are:
- in the part where you describe eijirou's face falling due him realizing 'Nouki' is parroting him, that perception stretches the third person limited you kept to thus far, and may be something you'd like to consider should you ever decide to edit.
- you could benefit a bit from playing around where you break your paragraphs, particularly when you lace quotes with nouki's perception. You just might surprise yourself!

A bit nit-picky, but you've clearly established that you're not a novice writer, so you can afford to focus on the teeny bits!

Saw you posted the sequel and I will definitely read it when I get time. Great work!

-Nucleophile
Angryboy13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Damn...I got hit, right in the feels.